You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

WHAT NEXT???

edited August 2010 in The Poker Clinic
I have recently just come in the top ten of a freeroll tourney.

What could i do to come first?

Any advise would be appreciated.

Comments

• edited August 2010
    beat 9 other players
  • edited August 2010
    Flash dude, as i said its hard to analyse someone just by saying i finished such and such

what would be helpful if as many hands as possible you take down all the detail and re-write

or you give us an example where your unsure, or you could always use your stats from the end of the tournament and we could say maybe bet more, or whether looks ok due to the minimal stats on here. only other way is someone playing or watching you a few times and analysing with you, which unfortunately i couldnt do the other day as you dont have msn or facebook.

well done on the cash just be more specific. impossible for someone to answer how to get to first when we have no last hand or anything else, you must be doing alright to get top 10 so just learn from it

as i mentioned the other day will be going away from tomorrow so would suggest you ask irishrover for MTT, and Dohhhhhh for cash or put on here as everyone can help

best of luck run good