You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PLAYERS SITTING OUT

Hey Guys

What do you think about freerolls on sky poker and also the tournys as well, at the moment I am finding every table players sit out at least min of  THE FIRST 20 MINUTES , at least 3 players per table are sitting out , the last 3 tournaments I have sat down I have played no poker for 55 minutes due to 5 out of 6 players sitting out this is not just in freerolls its happening in other tournaments ,

Has any body experienced the same situation or similar ?

For  A QEUSTION TO SKY POKER CAN YOU PUT  A TIME LIMIT ON FOR PLAYERS SITTING OUT WHO HAVE NOT PLAYED 1 HAND IN THE TOURNY OR A MIN OF 5 HANDS !!
What do you think about this ?

Comments

• edited August 2010
    For security I'd suggest editing your post and removing your userid and email address.  If you have a look through the general poker chat section various players have asked the same question so you will find lots of replies in there.
  • edited August 2010
    Hey I have edited  out your email, and usename.

Thank you for your understanding

sky Mod
  • edited August 2010
    When i saw skymod was the most recent post i thought "wow they've replied to a thread on here".  

I know, really stupid.
  • edited August 2010

Really like the freerolls, but yes it's annoying to have lots of people sitting out. Is thier any way that if someone is away for so many hands they can be taken out. i understand you need to give people time to reconnect if they lose connection. Don't like to admit it but i started playing poker on facebook, but they do have a system were after a certain time away you are taken off and i think it works. These are freerolls so people arn't loosing money they have put in.