You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

CKD WORLD RECORD THREAD JUST POST >>>

Comments

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BB FORUM /JUST ONE VOTE THIS WEEK BY POSTING OR PM ME / QUESTIONS & HU GAMES UP >>>>:
    Little donkeyplop, little donkeyplop On the dusty road Got to keep on plodding onwards With your precious load. Been a long time, little donkeyplop Through the winter's night Don't give up now, little donkeyplop The Big Brother door's in sight. Ring out those bells tonight Big brother, Big Brother Follow that star tonight Big brother, Big Brother. Little donkeyplop, little donkeyplop Had a heavy day Little donkeyplop Carry Maxally safely on his way.
    Posted by BananaDog
    awww, sweet! xx
  • edited September 2010
    lol cheers my vote goes to bananadog........................
  • edited September 2010
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to BB FORUM /JUST ONE VOTE THIS WEEK BY POSTING OR PM ME / QUESTIONS & HU GAMES UP >>>>:
    THE TREE IS CALLING DO YOU LOVE THE TREE?
    Posted by DiggerMan
    Brilliant!! I Love The Tree Of Temptation Lots!!

More Tasks Digger, Nice One
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to BB FORUM /JUST ONE VOTE THIS WEEK BY POSTING OR PM ME / QUESTIONS & HU GAMES UP >>>>:
    Posted by DiggerMan
    we lureeeeeev u tree! hahahaha
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BB FORUM /JUST ONE VOTE THIS WEEK BY POSTING OR PM ME / QUESTIONS & HU GAMES UP >>>>:
    lol cheers my vote goes to bananadog........................
    Posted by donkeyplop
    lol ty little donkey :o)x
  • edited September 2010
    Posted by DiggerMan

• edited September 2010

WHAT????

I nip out of the house for a birthday celebration drink (or two) and now I can not get back in!!!!  RIGHT....that's it.....I am leaving......ok, I am back now :)

GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO ARE LEFT IN THE HOUSE!!.....its been EMOTIONAL
  • edited September 2010
    Posted by DiggerMan
    LOL....nice one Digsy!!

If I find you though......you are going on the bonfire, innit!!!
  • edited September 2010

Sorry Denis, but I just had to answer these as I wave goodbye......

1. WHAT ARE THE THINGS YOU MOST LIKE ABOUT SKYPOKER ?
    THE POKER COMMUNITY

2. WHAT ARE THE THINGS YOU  DISLIKE MOST ABOUT SKYPOKER ?

REBUYS!!!!
    3. IF YOU WERE A CASTAWAY IN A DESERTED ISLAND ,

WHO IS THE ONE & ONLY  SKYPOKER
    COMPANION
    YOU WOULD CHOOSE

TO BE WITH ,

& GIVE YOUR REASON WHY  ?
    LML ......I dont think I need to give a reason, lol
  • edited September 2010
    THIS WEEKS QUESTIONS FOR THE  HOUSE MATES
    ARE AS FOLLOWS  :

A,   Love the distraction from my Chaotic Work & Home Life!!! LOL, Mainly....
           The Shed, Community, Learnin Hi-Lo!!, This Thread LOL, LML & Sarah....
           ps, no particular order!!

A, Mouthy little punters who prob would'nt even look you in the eye across a live table or Bar LOLOLO

WHO IS THE ONE & ONLY 
    SKYPOKER COMPANION YOU WOULD CHOOSE

TO BE WITH ,

a,   LML, sorry Sarah,  but with her Marie Helvin 'Hawaian' good looks, she would be perfectley suited to desert island life!

Its all about 'give & take', when thrown together in unusual circumstances, I would like her to teach me to Hawaian surf, and am sure she would like to try my exotic 'Cocktails'!!....as wine would be on short supply!!!!

Ps AlanMax,  YOURE OOUUUTT!!!, unlucky,...... as Michael & Paul once said...........

.................The Girl is mine.........mine, mine........The girl is mine!!!
  • edited September 2010
    Hi Looney, am free all week but working till about 7pm unfortunately!!

As you are The Honourable Forum Challenger, I would hope to work to your conveniance for our Heads-Up challenge! Either pm or post here, when you would be available!

See You in the Arena Brave Gladiator!!

Good luck to You, & to all other Challengers & Housemates!!!!

May Odin watch over You!!

The Hitman!!
  • edited September 2010
    message to Machka ........

I am totally bribeable ...... get in touch :o)

ps I like bones
  • edited September 2010

The forum.- I love the warm friendly atmosphere and interesting threads, comps, poker advice, fun etc.

I love the presenters and analysts particularly Tikay, because he`s knowledgable and a legend.  Rich Orford because he is funny. Sarah and Lisa because they add a different dimension to the shows. Ed Giddens because...well, just because..... ; )

I like the fact that we can link with the Skypoker channel from the forum  and get involved with requests such as showing a particular hand, what we think of something etc.

The Sky team such as Sky Jordan, Sky Rich etc as they are very helpful.

Skymod_7 because he has a sense of humour.

I Like the structure of certain MTTs such as `Take on Tikay` and `Deep stack` and are well worth the money.

I like the cash tables.

I don`t like to see people arguing or being unpleasant to one another, in fact any form of abuse directed towards another person. Whether it be at the poker tables or within the forum.

WHO IS THE ONE & ONLY 
    SKYPOKER COMPANION
    YOU WOULD CHOOSE

TO BE WITH ,

Tikay - Because he is interesting. He is also a gentleman and someone I would feel safe  with as a castaway.

Also, because we have things in common that include but not limited to and in   no particular order:

A love of poker,
    cats,
    people,
    driving,
    good music
    straight talking
    a sense of humour
    M&S food-(all m&s food is the tastiest by a golden mile and they`re cakes are devine
    Trains. um well, I will leave the train conversations to Tikay although I`m
     happy to listen- just : )       

• edited September 2010
    message to Machka ........ I am totally bribeable ...... get in touch :o) ps I like bones
    Posted by elsadog
    How big does this bone need to be?

I don't like where this is heading.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BB FORUM /JUST ONE VOTE THIS WEEK BY POSTING OR PM ME / DEADLINE FOR VOTES SUNDAY 8PM:
    Great game last nite candi,and im happy you won vwp.Also a big big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to maxally
    Posted by dav1964
     Yes it was a great game hunni. Many Thanks.

I wish it had been `Strip poker` now though ; ) hehe!!

No seriously, WP babe! xxx
  • edited September 2010
    I can get out of housework by correctly timing a tournament or satellite and then say "oh no...I just registered for something....do you mind cooking?" ;o)
    Also the community (of course!) with so many people who I now consider friends even without having to meet them face to face :o)

My house is a mess because the forum is too addictive! lol

WHO IS THE ONE & ONLY  SKYPOKER COMPANION YOU WOULD CHOOSE & GIVE YOUR REASON WHY  ?
    I would like to take all my skypoker buddies but if I have to choose one then deffo Gigglez (my hubby) cos he dont mind what I look like with no make-up and he would probably be a good foriger and be able to cook stuff if we were stuck on an island! Also we need a holiday and it would be quieter than Pontins! hahaha

• edited September 2010
    lol Annie...deffo need how clean is your house here!!!!
    Mind you I have tackled the living room and kitchen, just bedrooms and bathroom next (trying to look like a responsible adult before the kids get home!)
    I missed the end of Candis game but sounds like it was a marathon game! lol
    xxx
  • edited September 2010
    HouseMates! What colour Premiership Team are You?

I am Militant Red!! So I will be setting up a 'picket line' on the FAR LEFT of the House, just for the sake of it!!

Who'se with me Brothers?

loonytoons I see you are a RED as well, nice one!!

"While Cowards laugh, and Traitors sneer,

We'll keep The RED FLAG flying here!!!!!!!!!

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited September 2010
    I'm not in it cos i bit the ball and popped it :(
  • edited September 2010
     Hi Guys  Well Candi strip poker and you won [ nothing to see thou ] beer belly hangs down and covers the little chap. he, he.  Bananadog  you will be getting visit from the "Hotel Inspector"or How clean is your Home Team. !  Candi  Tut Tut have you just bought shares in Sky that was  Promotional. Bananadog are you "Mad" taking Hubby.  I know you won your game to, but my vote goes to Candi for her come back from the jaws of defeat and for her blatant suck up to Sky big wigs i,e TK     Hugs Annie x
    Posted by logdon
    Many Thanks for your vote sweetheart xx (hugs to you too ) xx
  • edited September 2010
    Hi Bananadog   Yes I have to get all the jobs done before I can sit down and play Poker and if the family get home early then its all in all in. I wouldn't  have my hubby on my desert Island with me, that would be like taking old magazine you've read before.   I would chose Ray Mears I would never go hungry and he's dishy to. But that's another story.!  What about Candi's choice of TK well with talk about the last train into Crew Mmmm those long hot summer evenings would just fly by. ta ta 4 now Annie x
    Posted by logdon
    Annie my hunni, I  think  you`re right!! ; ) xx
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4e-TaBu96I

• edited September 2010
    MATE, i got too much spare time on mi hands in this House.....LOOK..........

KING RED V

'Once more unto the breach, dear RED friends, once more;
    Or close the wall up with our dead HANDS.
    In peace there's nothing so becomes a man
    As modest stillness and humility:
    But when the blast of POKER blows in our ears,
    Then imitate the action of the tiger;
    ALL IN, summon up the blood,

Now set the teeth and streach the nostril wide,
    Hold hard the breath and blend up every spirit to its full height.
    On, on you noblest RED WARRIORS.
    Whose blood is fet from fathers who be BLUFF-PROOF

And teach them how to RAISE
    And you good RED PEOPLE
    Whose LIMPS were made in Britain,
    Show us here the mettle of your GAME, let us RE-RAISE

Straining upon the DEAL.
    The GAMES afoot
    Follow your spirit, and upon this FLOP..

CRY

'GOD FOR 'THE REDS', 'SKY POKER', and CAPTAIN SCARLETT!!!!!!!!!!!!'
  • edited September 2010
    MATE, i got too much spare time on mi hands in this House.....LOOK.......... KING RED V 'Once more unto the breach, dear RED friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our dead HANDS. In peace there's nothing so becomes a man As modest stillness and humility: But when the blast of POKER blows in our ears, Then imitate the action of the tiger; ALL IN, summon up the blood, Now set the teeth and streach the nostril wide, Hold hard the breath and blend up every spirit to its full height. On, on you noblest RED WARRIORS. Whose blood is fet from fathers who be BLUFF-PROOF And teach them how to RAISE And you good RED PEOPLE Whose LIMPS were made in Britain, Show us here the mettle of your GAME, let us RE-RAISE Straining upon the DEAL. The GAMES afoot Follow your spirit, and upon this FLOP.. CRY            'GOD FOR 'THE REDS', 'SKY POKER', and CAPTAIN SCARLETT!!!!!!!!!!!!'
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
      Awesome!  Hitman - you are indeed `poetry in motion`. That is superb! xx

Good luck to you!
  • edited September 2010
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
  • edited September 2010
    THE TREE IS LOVED.........EVENTUALLY!

Thank goodness for that! I was on the freeplay tables from about 7.30 and none of you wombats came looking! I'm feelng pretty unloved.......well I was until my little nudge and then Candi (the truly adorable Candi!) came and found me!

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!

So Candi gets the vote because SHE LOVES THE TREE!!!!!

;-)
  • edited September 2010

Oh Thank you my Lovely tree. I truly adore you and love you to absolute bitty witty woos!

Mwah! xxx

• edited September 2010
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
    Posted by DiggerMan
    ARRRRR!!! Sorry Digger, was busy gettin mi first premiership point for the REDS!!

30th LOL beat the Bubble ...JUST!! get IN!! what a mission it was!! PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps u still there lol
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BB FORUM /JUST ONE VOTE THIS WEEK BY POSTING OR PM ME / QUESTIONS & HU GAMES UP />>>> : How big does this bone need to be? I don't like where this is heading.
    Posted by Machka
    Size doesn't matter ....... taste is everything :o)
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BB FORUM /JUST ONE VOTE THIS WEEK BY POSTING OR PM ME / QUESTIONS & HU GAMES UP />>>> : ARRRRR!!! Sorry Digger, was busy gettin mi first premiership point for the REDS!! 30th LOL beat the Bubble ...JUST!! get IN!! what a mission it was!! PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!! ps u still there lol
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    No worries mate, however, Candi was the beneficiary of your no show! ;)

BTW Well done on getting a result for your team!

Am I still there? Good grief, no! lol