You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

How does it feel to be a Liverpool fan right now???

edited January 2011 in The Football Corner
no gerrard or torres tonight either can see them gonig out of champs league!!

Comments

• edited September 2010

I bet you guys are so depressed.....

Apparently ur "closing in on he signing of Konchesky" - Exciting stuff ! lol

After the great title challenge u put in 2 years ago, going so close, thrashing United at Old Trafford, in what was one of my favourite premiership games of recent years....

Has a team/club ever digressed so much so quickly???

• edited August 2010
    THIRD LANARK ? 1 for u guys 2 google
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: How does it feel to be a Liverpool fan right now???:
    no gerrard or torres tonight either can see them gonig out of champs league!!
    Posted by 35suited

Europa League
  • edited August 2010
    put it this way...

it's hard to find 1 Liverpool player to put in your fantasy team, and i actually transferred in Jo Hart before Mondays game against Man City...
  • edited August 2010
    dont worry lads we will be back     its just might be a long wait   LOL
  • edited August 2010

Steven Taylor transfer listed?????

Whats going on!!

Great player.......sign him up Wenger
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: How does it feel to be a Liverpool fan right now??? AND!!! Mr N'castle cnt agree a contract????:
    Steven Taylor transfer listed????? Whats going on!! Great player.......sign him up Wenger
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Would be sad to see him go JJ. If it is money that has caused the problem, then he has probably seen what Sol is on!!
  • edited August 2010
    only 1 taylor ems
  • edited August 2010
    Now Mascherano out the door, Liverpool are looking thread bear.

Think Poulsen was bought in to give us some experience in the knowledge behind the scenes that it was a matter of time before Mascherano left.

Hodgson gives very diplomatic answers that always seem to be saying 'i am with the fans, i dont want him to leave' about every big player we have. Its tough at Liverpool at the moment, i think a big takeover is in order but sooner rather than later.

The sale of Mascherano is a sign that the American Comedy duo do not have Liverpool in their hearts, i really think they should go asap.

All things aside  think Liverpool fans are guilty of playing the 'History & Heritage' card, Liverpool need to come into the modern era if they are to be a force again and thats going to take some sweeping changes across the club.

The back 4 we put out against Man City 'on paper' was meant to be our strongest, they looked terrrrrriiibbblle.

Bring us a billionaire please.....
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: How does it feel to be a Liverpool fan right now??? AND!!! Mr N'castle cnt agree a contract????:
    Now Mascherano out the door, Liverpool are looking thread bear. Think Poulsen was bought in to give us some experience in the knowledge behind the scenes that it was a matter of time before Mascherano left. Hodgson gives very diplomatic answers that always seem to be saying 'i am with the fans, i dont want him to leave' about every big player we have. Its tough at Liverpool at the moment, i think a big takeover is in order but sooner rather than later. The sale of Mascherano is a sign that the American Comedy duo do not have Liverpool in their hearts, i really think they should go asap. All things aside  think Liverpool fans are guilty of playing the 'History & Heritage' card, Liverpool need to come into the modern era if they are to be a force again and thats going to take some sweeping changes across the club. The back 4 we put out against Man City 'on paper' was meant to be our strongest, they looked terrrrrriiibbblle. Bring us a billionaire please.....
    Posted by Bradnock
    Mike Ashley for the win?

• edited August 2010
    I feel sorry for Mr Hodgson,but at least he got
    them through to the group stage of the
    EUROPA LEAGUE without
    TORRES & GERRARD playing last night.
    Perhaps now he has got rid of that moron Argentine
    bloke he can get his team to play like he wants.
    I`m not a Liverpool fan but i can see a good
    manager,and he is a good un.
  • edited September 2010

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezuz Christ theyr'e so so poor!!!

Paul Konchesky must be the worst signing for a big 4 club this decade. 

• edited September 2010
    Hodgeson needs to realise where he is.

As far as his interviews and his expectations are concerned he still thinks he is at Fulham and that anything is a good result....including Europa league football next season.

He is at the most successful English club ever and that is a good place for his brain to start if he is unsure as to what level of success he has to try and aim for.

On paper i think that Liverpool have an excellent 1st team but the total squad could be a lot better.

That's about as unbiased as i can be when talking about Liverpool. If i supported them i would be glad with the team sort of but would be hacked off with Hodgeson ''acting and talking'' like he is out of his depth.
  • edited September 2010

How does it feel RIGHT NOW?

Bottom half finish anyone???

COBBLERS !! Lol

Edit ** - LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I SWEAR !!!! that I posted this before Northampton just took the lead.

BRILLIANT !
  • edited September 2010
    Liverpool = The Newcastle of 2 seasons ago.

Sad to See, just hope that Roy Hodgson does not carry the can for the Yank Owners....just like KK did.
  • edited September 2010
    It's horrible to be a Pool fan right now, but on the other hand i'm a Killie fan so i can at least be happy with that!!
  • edited September 2010
    Killie and Big Mixu for the win!!!
  • edited September 2010
    im a liverpool fan and we suck!!!!!!!!!!!

that is all.
  • edited September 2010
  • edited September 2010
    Liverpool for relegation? ^^

They played SO badly against United it was embarrassing... United haven't even hit top gear yet, by a long shot, and they absolutely dominated the game- shocking that Liverpool managed to get back in it.

First Alonso and now Mascherano... they need to stop moving on their top midfielders, they can't rely on Gerrard forever, and Torres, good as he is, is utterly useless without service. Who's going to provide him with service? Babel? Who's going to replace Torres when injured? Ngog?

lolllll Liverpool have got real problems... I think they may struggle to finish top half of the table, let alone qualify for places in Europe.
  • edited September 2010
    Nothing has really changed from last year, we are still struggling against everyone, its laughable.

Dont see anything positive on the horizon, need Torres to find form and  aget some psychological help to get is positive auora back that seemed to diminish during the world cup and that will be about that, Hodgson has a near full strength squad just got accept, as fickle as it sounds, we are just not BIG4 this year.

Ngog top scorer, Carragher slowing to snail pace, Pepe whats going on with his form, Torres disillusioned by football in general, Gerrard is Gerrard, Lucas is Lucas, Maxi 'why did we sign him?' Rodriguez is in Hodgsons plans also WHY?.......Nightmare
  • edited September 2010
    To be fair to Torres, I don't think he's doing that bad. But it must be frustrating for a striker of his calibre to be completely starved of anything resembling service- the two times he managed to get the ball around the box in Old Trafford he managed to win a penalty and free kick, both resulting in goals.

The rest of the time Liverpool were playing sideways and backwards passes, and almost never got their head up to turn into space and seek out Torres, as they should be. Torres has the quality to make runs and skin defenders, he's a natural finisher and deceptively strong too. If they start looking for him at every opportunity rather than playing the ball back to their goalkeeper, things will change and he will start scoring for sure.
  • edited October 2010
    Im sure if Liverpool start playing for 90 mins instead of 45 mins they could be nearly as good as Blackpool! :)
  • edited October 2010
    Unbeleievable - I had £14 on them to win by 2 or more goals (I thought this game might be a turning point)

This has got to be an all time low for the club.

i,m suprised Gerrard has stayed so long but at this rate even he must be contemplating his future now.

They,ve relied to long on 2 players since Hypia went - take them 2 out and you have an average premier league team at best

With the fan base and history of the club I,m sure they will now get new owners and some much needed money for players as I reckon they need at least 8 top quality players to get back to anywhere near what they were    
  • edited October 2010
    Could be worse try being a charlton fan last four years have been tough
  • edited October 2010
    just need a new manager now.

Is Pelligrini still available?
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: How does it feel to be a Liverpool fan right now???:
    oh my word, what can i say... beaten at home by Blackpool (no disrespect to Blackpool)?!, this is now a fight for survival in the premier league! how does it feel to be a Liverpool fan??? ....STRANGE is how it feels. do these players really understand what it means to be playing for the greatest club in the world? if not someone should remind them that just "playing" Liverpool isnt enough these days, they really need to pull their fingers out and put some points on the board. Just because Liverpool are one of the biggest clubs in the world dosn't make the immune from relegation.
    Posted by beginluck
    they dont play for united they play for liverpool lol
  • edited October 2010
    Can't be very nice for a scouser but from a Forest fan's perspective it's bloody hilarious
  • edited October 2010
    perhaps torres should dye his hear blonde again, not had the form.. Liverpool fans should demand it. Roy Hodgson doesn't become a bad manager over night. Im personally thinking Liverpool will book mid-table obscurity.
  • edited October 2010
    I can answer the question "How does it feel to be a Liverpool fan".........it is a blessing.......regardless of temporary problems......we don't choose to be Liverpool fans.......WE ARE CHOSEN......YNWA