You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A night on the town with the Sky Poker presenters.

edited August 2010 in Poker Chat
How do you think it would go?

Tikay : I'd imagine he'd be entirely amicable to begin with but as the drink took effect he'd begin regaling/boring the party with tales of train stations and the architectural delights of Southern England. Once the drink really kicked in I reckon he'd be uber aggressive and fighting with bouncers and all sorts. He strikes me as the type.

Orford : Totally amicable to begin with. But I'd reckon he couldn't handle his drink. He'd soon be throwing abuse about and getting smutty with the bar staff. Tikay would throw him into a taxi before the 6th round of drinks just as he spewed in a pot plant.

Giddens : Surrounded by beautiful woman as he exaggerated his cricket career. Him and his girlfriend would have a blazing row and he'd then be dragged home shamefaced, tail between his legs and apologetic.

DP : Downing Guiness and whiskey like it was going out of fashion. Laughing uproariously continuously and getting up to all sorts of nonsense.

Champion : Life and soul of the party. Ordering continuous bottles of champagne and charging them to Tikay. Dancing on tables and shouting about going to China White by the end of the night.

Hartigan : An Absinthe inspired demon. Quoting films continuously. Kicks a few tables over as he leaves in a blaze of drama and a Clint Eastwood quote uttered over his shoulder.

Harris : Life and soul of the party. Getting in conversations with everybody he meets and loving his own drunkeness. Gidden's troupe of wannabes are now surrounding the cad.

Long : Mingling delightfully with everyone. Sneaks away quietly with bandini.

How do you reckon it would go?

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Spot on, if you change Tikay for Long, haha.
  • edited August 2010
    I reckon they'd be all boring bar Orford, only one with a sense of humour, you could tell orford was a proper geazer back in the day, legend
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: A night on the town with the Sky Poker presenters.:
    I reckon they'd be all boring bar Orford, only one with a sense of humour, you could tell orford was a proper geazer back in the day, legend
    Posted by MadHorse
    haveing known ed for nearly 20 years i can promise hes the one to watch he used to be wild
  • edited August 2010
    Spot on, if you change Tikay for Long, haha.
    Posted by Machka
    Can't see her talking about trains or fighting bouncers?
  • edited August 2010
    . Giddens : Surrounded by beautiful woman as he exaggerated his cricket career.

LOL
  • edited August 2010
    Posted by MadHorse
    You joking? They've all got great senses of humour?
  • edited August 2010
    A NIGHT ON THE TOWN WITH SKY RICH AND SKY JORDON WOULD DO IT FOR ME, AND THEM ME THINKS,XXX
  • edited August 2010
    I WAS ONLY JOKING MY DEAR LOOKING FOR AWAY TO HIDE MY FEAR, WHAT KIND OF FOOL WAS I  ,THEY COULD NEVER WIN,SKY RICH AND SKY JORDON WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE THE STAGE BUT THE CROWD DONT UNDERSTAND. XXX
  • edited August 2010
    The only way to get Orford there is if you tell him it's a 'Pull a Pig' night!!!
    As for Lisa Marie and Bandini.....only in your wettest of dreams!!!!
  • edited August 2010
    The only way to get Orford there is if you tell him it's a 'Pull a Pig' night!!! As for Lisa Marie and Bandini.....only in your wettest of dreams!!!!
    Posted by lozgo
    Is that directed at LM or me?
  • edited August 2010
    Bandini everyone woild need to bring a dictionary with them on a nightout to get any senseo ut of you olol
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to A night on the town with the Sky Poker presenters.:
    How do you think it would go? Tikay : I'd imagine he'd be entirely amicable to begin with but as the drink took effect he'd begin regaling/boring the party with tales of train stations and the architectural delights of Southern England. Once the drink really kicked in I reckon he'd be uber aggressive and fighting with bouncers and all sorts. He strikes me as the type. Orford : Totally amicable to begin with. But I'd reckon he couldn't handle his drink. He'd soon be throwing abuse about and getting smutty with the bar staff. Tikay would throw him into a taxi before the 6th round of drinks just as he spewed in a pot plant. Giddens : Surrounded by beautiful woman as he exaggerated his cricket career. Him and his girlfriend would have a blazing row and he'd then be dragged home shamefaced, tail between his legs and apologetic. DP : Downing Guiness and whiskey like it was going out of fashion. Laughing uproariously continuously and getting up to all sorts of nonsense. Champion : Life and soul of the party. Ordering continuous bottles of champagne and charging them to Tikay. Dancing on tables and shouting about going to China White by the end of the night. Hartigan : An Absinthe inspired demon. Quoting films continuously. Kicks a few tables over as he leaves in a blaze of drama and a Clint Eastwood quote uttered over his shoulder. Harris : Life and soul of the party. Getting in conversations with everybody he meets and loving his own drunkeness. Gidden's troupe of wannabes are now surrounding the cad. Long : Mingling delightfully with everyone. Sneaks away quietly with bandini. How do you reckon it would go?
    Posted by bandini
    I would not need alcohol to bore you all with stories about trains & architecture, & I've managed to bore people with my geeky interests without the aid of alcohol for a while now. To be more precise, in just under 2 weeks time, it will be 42 years to the day since I last consumed alcohol! I don't need excuses to be boring, it comes naturally. ;) 
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to A night on the town with the Sky Poker presenters. : I would not need alcohol to bore you all with stories about trains & architecture, & I've managed to bore people with my geeky interests without the aid of alcohol for a while now. To be more precise, in just under 2 weeks time, it will be 42 years to the day since I last consumed alcohol! I don't need excuses to be boring, it comes naturally. ;) 
    Posted by Tikay10
    I think many people can vouch for this :)
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to A night on the town with the Sky Poker presenters. : I would not need alcohol to bore you all with stories about trains & architecture, & I've managed to bore people with my geeky interests without the aid of alcohol for a while now. To be more precise, in just under 2 weeks time, it will be 42 years to the day since I last consumed alcohol! I don't need excuses to be boring, it comes naturally. ;) 
    Posted by Tikay10
    lol.

42 years??!! Crikey.

I'm guessing it's because I got my last sentences about you right :-)
  • edited August 2010
    Bandini everyone woild need to bring a dictionary with them on a nightout to get any senseo ut of you olol
    Posted by MadHorse
    Indeed.
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: A night on the town with the Sky Poker presenters. : lol. 42 years??!! Crikey. I'm guessing it's because I got my last sentences about you right :-)
    Posted by bandini
    Almost right! Truth is, I realised that most people need to consume a little alcohol (usually, a little too much) to make themselves look complete idiots. Whereas I can do that without alcohol. ;)
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: A night on the town with the Sky Poker presenters. : Almost right! Truth is, I realised that most people need to consume a little alcohol (usually, a little too much) to make themselves look complete idiots. Whereas I can do that without alcohol. ;)
    Posted by Tikay10
    LOL, Nice one Tikay, loveya!!!

MIND, 42 years to the day, very exact, must be a story there, sorry if its personal!
    If not ......maybe a 21ST birthday disaster or something..........

Ahh... did some friends tie you up drunk to a pylon, next to a railway station leaving you with just a pkt of playing cards for company....................starting those crazy obsessions!!!!

Am full of wild theorys when challenged!!

The Hitman
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: A night on the town with the Sky Poker presenters. : Almost right! Truth is, I realised that most people need to consume a little alcohol (usually, a little too much) to make themselves look complete idiots. Whereas I can do that without alcohol. ;)
    Posted by Tikay10
    Well said MrT :o)

as the song says "we dont have to take our clothes off to have a good time oh no, we can dance and party all night"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID_N7rv-iN8
  • edited August 2010

How many pints do u rekon u cud drink now tikay, after 42 years, before you got so drunk you couldn't walk?

Don't dodge the question, give me a number :)

• edited August 2010
    I think 42 years without alcohol is incrediably admirable, particularly as some forum members (my self included) sometimes struggle to abstain from alcohol for 42 minutes...

Great thread again Bandini, thank you, and most of the descriptions are scarily accurate i reckon. Especially Orford chucking up in a pot plant... hehe
  • edited August 2010
    42 yrs RESPECT TK , 3 YRS + COUNTINGIn Response to Re: A night on the town with the Sky Poker presenters.:
    Posted by Tikay10
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to A night on the town with the Sky Poker presenters.:
    How do you think it would go? Tikay : I'd imagine he'd be entirely amicable to begin with but as the drink took effect he'd begin regaling/boring the party with tales of train stations and the architectural delights of Southern England. Once the drink really kicked in I reckon he'd be uber aggressive and fighting with bouncers and all sorts. He strikes me as the type. Orford : Totally amicable to begin with. But I'd reckon he couldn't handle his drink. He'd soon be throwing abuse about and getting smutty with the bar staff. Tikay would throw him into a taxi before the 6th round of drinks just as he spewed in a pot plant. Giddens : Surrounded by beautiful woman as he exaggerated his cricket career. Him and his girlfriend would have a blazing row and he'd then be dragged home shamefaced, tail between his legs and apologetic. DP : Downing Guiness and whiskey like it was going out of fashion. Laughing uproariously continuously and getting up to all sorts of nonsense. Champion : Life and soul of the party. Ordering continuous bottles of champagne and charging them to Tikay. Dancing on tables and shouting about going to China White by the end of the night. Hartigan : An Absinthe inspired demon. Quoting films continuously. Kicks a few tables over as he leaves in a blaze of drama and a Clint Eastwood quote uttered over his shoulder. Harris : Life and soul of the party. Getting in conversations with everybody he meets and loving his own drunkeness. Gidden's troupe of wannabes are now surrounding the cad. Long : Mingling delightfully with everyone. Sneaks away quietly with bandini. How do you reckon it would go?
    Posted by bandini

You've clearly been speaking to people!  This is uncanny!!!  I did once leave a pub in a "blaze of drama" following one (or rather fifteen) too many vodka shots...  Alas, I forgot to utter an Eastwood line as I was ejected from the premises :(

• edited August 2010
    In Response to A night on the town with the Sky Poker presenters. : You've clearly been speaking to people!  This is uncanny!!!  I did once leave a pub in a "blaze of drama" following one (or rather fifteen) too many vodka shots...  Alas, I forgot to utter an Eastwood line as I was ejected from the premises :(
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    "A good man always knows his limitations..."?
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: A night on the town with the Sky Poker presenters. : "A good man always knows his limitations..."?
    Posted by Machka
    Oh, Aaron!  The line is: "A man's gotta know his limitations."  It's from 'Magnum Force' (Ted Post, 1973).

• edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: A night on the town with the Sky Poker presenters. : Oh, Aaron!  The line is: "A man's gotta know his limitations."  It's from 'Magnum Force' (Ted Post, 1973).
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    I prefer "speaking of whale $#!+ what have you come up with Briggs?" lol

• edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: A night on the town with the Sky Poker presenters. : I prefer "speaking of whale $#!+ what have you come up with Briggs?" lol
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    'Tis the only 'Dirty Harry' sequel worth watching, imo.

Actually, 'The Dead Pool' is entertaining, but for all the wrong reasons.  Clint being chased by a remote-controlled car?  Check.  Liam Neeson over-acting horribly?  Check.  Death by over-zize harpoon gun?  Check.

• edited August 2010
    ... and Guns 'n' Roses! :-D
  • edited August 2010

All I'm saying is... God forbid it's a club with a pole. Nobody needs to see that..

Especially after 42 years.

• edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: A night on the town with the Sky Poker presenters. : Oh, Aaron!  The line is: "A man's gotta know his limitations."  It's from 'Magnum Force' (Ted Post, 1973).
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    is it not: "Well, you're a good man, lieutenant. A good man always knows his limitations."?
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to A night on the town with the Sky Poker presenters. : You've clearly been speaking to people!  This is uncanny!!!  I did once leave a pub in a "blaze of drama" following one (or rather fifteen) too many vodka shots...  Alas, I forgot to utter an Eastwood line as I was ejected from the premises :(
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    "Orangutan, Ma Clydes an orangutan."?