You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

help with a few things

edited August 2010 in The Poker Clinic
Ok ive recently heard that Cash is often easier with good solid notes, well most poker is and i know the differance myself.

My problem is i dont make enough good notes.

So we have the problem.

Can anyone advise me on making more and better notes, :)

Thanks,

Don

Comments

• edited August 2010
    In Response to help with a few things:
    Ok ive recently heard that Cash is often easier with good solid notes, well most poker is and i know the differance myself. My problem is i dont make enough good notes. So we have the problem. Can anyone advise me on making more and better notes, :) Thanks, Don
    Posted by The_Don90
    you can make really basic notes at the lower levels, such as bets half pot when weak, 3/4 when strong
    check raises with flush draws
    bluffs missed draws when checked to him
    stuff like this, also make a note of how wide u see them 3bet pre

beaneh will follow with a much more structured reply im sure, but im tryin 2 6 table!
  • edited August 2010
    "Absolute idiot lol" Is the one note I had on my starting table in tonights 8pm BH
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: help with a few things:
    "Absolute idiot lol" Is the one note I had on my starting table in tonights 8pm BH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    sure you wasnt looking at your own avatar notes lol
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: help with a few things:
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Im sure i can rival this for worst note ever.

"Beat my KK wioth KK Get him next time ;)" was a note i came across on a DYM today.