You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Taking a break

edited August 2010 in Poker Chat
Right had enough, i was going tonights ToT but ive just had enough, my BR cant take anymore so im off for a bit,

As of today ive lost £60 (50% of my BR) because of lost flips, 80/20 in my favor losing and standard coolers, so im off ive had enough of it. Its clear im on a bad run.

Comments

• edited August 2010
    hows that bottle of vodka going down??
  • edited August 2010

ull be bak later tonight donald, if not, then tomorow morning at the latest!

DONT SELF-EXCLUDE AGAIN!

• edited August 2010
    ffs--how many times?
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Taking a break:
    ull be bak later tonight donald, if not, then tomorow morning at the latest! DONT SELF-EXCLUDE AGAIN!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    NO NO NO   please use the self excluce button don ,sometimes this game can get the better of us ,and gets us feeling down ,stress ,and emotions can really run high  ,,,,we dont need this in our quality of life ,that is what the self exclude button is there for .............dont be scared don ,,,,,,,,,just press it for six months ,,,,,,imagine how relaxed you will feel tommorow evening .no bad beats ,no sick out draws ,,just relaxed ,,,chilling in the comfort of your own home ,,feet up ,glass of wine  totaly stress free .................dont be scared don ,go press it for six months ,,,,,go do it now .you know you  want too ,,,,,,,,,,,,,DO IT MAN DO IT
  • edited August 2010
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Taking a break:
    Right had enough, i was going tonights ToT but ive just had enough, my BR cant take anymore so im off for a bit, As of today ive lost £60 (50% of my BR) because of lost flips, 80/20 in my favor losing and standard coolers, so im off ive had enough of it. Its clear im on a bad run.
    Posted by The_Don90
    Sorry to hear that Don : ( xx
  • edited August 2010
    Dohhhh dont worry i wont, ive learnt my lesson.

Oynutter im just stating ihaving a few hours to refresh nothing more, no complaints.

Donkeyplop i realised i hadnt been paid as a result no vodka :'(

Dudeskin i agree, but above i havent been paid, ill recover when refreshed.

Candi thanks, just feeling really really down at the minute.
  • edited August 2010
    5days is a good break i find.
  • edited August 2010
    i ban myself for 6 month,after 1 week i regreted it so much i ended up going back on pokerstars lol and really missed skypoker bad mistake so just wait till u are feeling lucky m8 it happens to us all good luck for  the future........
  • edited August 2010
    Right had enough, i was going tonights ToT but ive just had enough, my BR cant take anymore so im off for a bit, As of today ive lost £60 (50% of my BR) because of lost flips, 80/20 in my favor losing and standard coolers, so im off ive had enough of it. Its clear im on a bad run.
    Posted by The_Don90
    Wimp.
  • edited August 2010
    Dohhhh dont worry i wont, ive learnt my lesson. Oynutter im just stating ihaving a few hours to refresh nothing more, no complaints. Donkeyplop i realised i hadnt been paid as a result no vodka :'( Dudeskin i agree, but above i havent been paid, ill recover when refreshed. Candi thanks, just feeling really really down at the minute.
    Posted by The_Don90
    Just take the night off and come back refreshed tomorrow - tilt is route of all losses?
  • edited August 2010
    lol Bandini.

Pod and Jacko i agree but i dont have that kind of patience i gave myself a 1 day ban and phoned up requesting they removed it after 12 hours sleep. That was 12 hours never mind 6 months or 5 days.
  • edited August 2010
    Dohhhh dont worry i wont, ive learnt my lesson. Oynutter im just stating ihaving a few hours to refresh nothing more, no complaints. Donkeyplop i realised i hadnt been paid as a result no vodka :'( Dudeskin i agree, but above i havent been paid, ill recover when refreshed. Candi thanks, just feeling really really down at the minute.
    Posted by The_Don90
    I`ve got a good ear for listening hun. xx
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Taking a break : I`ve got a good ear for listening hun. xx
    Posted by candi
    :) thanks. Most of it in area 51 to be honest.

Anyways i went away done a few things, returned and cashed in 2 of 3 dyms and i have 1 head and still living with a decent stack in the 12.30 Bounty Hunter. So maybe im on the road to recovery eh. :)
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Taking a break : :) thanks. Most of it in area 51 to be honest. Anyways i went away done a few things, returned and cashed in 2 of 3 dyms and i have 1 head and still living with a decent stack in the 12.30 Bounty Hunter. So maybe im on the road to recovery eh. :)
    Posted by The_Don90
    That`s great news hunni. The very best of luck in the BH! I am sure you are only a stone throw away from a decent cash.

Good luck xx
  • edited August 2010
    if it makes you feel better mate ive just had a rubbish cash session!!!!

time for bed i think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited August 2010

Thanks Candi :) i hope so too

And DP ive started to recover, im u £7 from when this was posted and almost freerolling the BH although winning it is the aim

Have a good sleep and return as refreshed as me.

• edited August 2010
    ok gl mate...........................................
  • edited August 2010
    thanks mate, took a second head, got 15BB after the break so not pretty, 12/17 8 cash, although im looking for 2 double ups and final table :)

Edit: Took a dent, AQs missed flop against big stack who was calling with any two in a HU situation. As a result once he called my c-bet and forced me all in i had to fold.

Edit-Edit: Ive managed to limp into the cash with 5BB, wont go crazy waiting for a spot, have been for a while now, managed to double ups but blinds keep catching me and big stack isnt taking off the pressure playing fantastic poker. However one treble up is all i need.

final edit: i finnished 7th couldnt find a spot, every time i picked up a half decent hand there was 2 raisers already above my stack. Eventually decided A8 was good enough opponent had A10. Unfortunetly the best spot i found was AK v AQ but a doubled paired board meant it was a split.
  • edited August 2010
    Posted by The_Don90
    Attention Seeking FTW.

If you think losing £60 is bad in one night, you aint seen nothing :(
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Taking a break : Attention Seeking FTW. If you think losing £60 is bad in one night, you aint seen nothing :(
    Posted by PKRPar
    Actually if you read that propetly yes its a small amount for higher stake guys, but it was 50% of my BR.

Also if iu read down ud also see that ive returned and won some back