You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Worst note ever

edited September 2010 in Poker Chat
Ok just a small thing i thought of to cheer me up. After DoHHHH mentioned one of his notes and i came across one of my old notes earlier today i thought about this.

What is the worst note youve made that youve came across, those ones where you thought, "What the hell was i thinking when i wrote that?"

Open up tell us all we wont judge. :)

Comments

• edited August 2010
    i got dohhhh down as a fish,whaaaaa
  • edited August 2010
    I make very few notes but came across this one earlier, which I cannot recall writing.

It said .... "Called my AA all in with nothing and hit flush.  Then LOL'd in chat box.  SEEK and DESTROY"

Ironically, I took his head and his £15 bounty about 40 minutes later.

Yes, it IS sweet !!!!!!!

• edited August 2010
    My most recent worse note is, Fold KK on the bubble if you want to cash, oops, sorry that worked, lol. Especially satisfying when you don't get donked by the rag Ace.

You not qualified for next weeks Primo yet Don, I'm in for £1.50, see you there.
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Worst note ever:
    My most recent worse note is,  Fold KK on the bubble if you want to cash , oops, sorry that worked, lol. Especially satisfying when you don't get donked by the rag Ace. You not qualified for next weeks Primo yet Don, I'm in for £1.50, see you there.
    Posted by Red_King
    yeah im gutted when i get my money in as a massive favourite
  • edited August 2010
    i got thedon90 as donk fest ? lol
  • edited August 2010
    for dudeskin8 i got "makes notes"
  • edited August 2010
    Most of the notes i make on people are out of date

I have Maxally and Ozzie08 down as "fish" for example...

Oh, hang on, wait a minute:)

• edited August 2010
    My most recent worse note is,  Fold KK on the bubble if you want to cash , oops, sorry that worked, lol. Especially satisfying when you don't get donked by the rag Ace. You not qualified for next weeks Primo yet Don, I'm in for £1.50, see you there.
    Posted by Red_King
    No unfortunetly with my job i have to start working Sundays as ive taken on a new venue which wishes to run on a Sunday. They start at 2PM not sure how long it will last, so i dont think ill be in this weeks Primo. Once i get a rough idea of how many people, which will then dictate how long it will take ill re-evaluate and start doing the primo again.
  • edited August 2010

I only have one note on a player called Greghogg. It reads......

'Arsenal supporter, hard to tell the difference between him and Dylan (not in the poker or dress sense.....just the weight)'

:))))))) 
  • edited August 2010
    Not sure about worst note rather than very good note and the mad thing I did.

A while ago a villain raised, bet flop, bet turn, then bet small on river.  Ihad a medium pp with a gutshot throughout the hand, but didnt improve come the river.

After his bet, Ichecked my notes I had on him.  It said, `bets small on river with the nuts to induce`.  So what did I do ? reraise all in of course, he instacalls and shows me the nuts.  I mean w...t...f was I thinking. Crazy stuff
  • edited August 2010
    Worst note ever is B flat, made famous by those stupid horns at the world cup.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Worst note ever:

You mean you guys take the time to write notes about other players???  . There's not a note of mine that's worth the noting.                                Kind regards
  • edited September 2010
    i got dohhhh down as a fish,whaaaaa
    Posted by stokefc
    My note on you stokey say "Ask him if he is pi s s ed" lol true m8 lol
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Worst note ever : You mean you guys take the time to write notes about other players???  . There's not a note of mine that's worth the noting.                                Kind regards
    Posted by ALIVEHAT60
    I'll make a note of that.
  • edited September 2010
    When i started i only noted Good guy / other name & witch football team they followed
    The team bit i stand by very important . LOL
  • edited September 2010
    F#'';'/#%G S'###:@ stupid moron idiot called my raise with @::{}~# the F~@:P{ C~@: nice bloke though :)
  • edited September 2010
    I once typed the following note..

"This guys is a complete fish, I must keep an eye out for him and make some serious cash"

Unfortunately I typed it in the Chat Box not his notes 
  • edited September 2010
    I once typed the following note.. "This guys is a complete fish, I must keep an eye out for him and make some serious cash" Unfortunately I typed it in the Chat Box not his notes 
    Posted by JockBMW
    ah ive done this before it sucks because they change their game