You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Show your hand

edited August 2010 in The Shed
Have asked the community twice now on GPC but with no response.

Can anyone at all tell me how to show my winning hole cards if all other players have folded.

I thank you very much.

Airwalker

Comments

• edited August 2010
    ANONYMOUS........Why has it said that lol.

Mind you i was beginning to wonder if i still exist........was it something i said lol.
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Show your hand:
    Have asked the community twice now on GPC but with no response. Can anyone at all tell me how to show my winning hole cards if all other players have folded. I thank you very much. Airwalker
    Posted by anonymous
    you click on the options button at top of the table and click it off "hide winning hands"...you have to be quick though! lol
    ps, you can leave the option off so it will show whenever u want but then u have to press the muck button everytime u dont wanna show also...
  • edited August 2010
    theres also a button at the bottom of the screen which says muck losing hands.

uncheck that and you can then chose to show or muck.
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Show your hand:
    theres also a button at the bottom of the screen which says muck losing hands. uncheck that and you can then chose to show or muck.
    Posted by donkeyplop
    Does this work for showing winning hands as well if i unclick the ticked box or just losing hands ?