You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Poker Points accumulation - clarification required please + suggestion

edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi there,

I play a lot of cash tables...and have noticed that sometimes my poker points balance hasn't been going up as much as I would expect.

So I looked at the poker points guide and saw that you earn 9 points/20 raked hands on a 50nl table.  From what I can gather this is per table so for example if I played 2 50nl tables and played 19 raked hands then stood, then my poker points balance would not be increased even tho I have played 38 raked hands.

Now over the course of the month it will be very rare that players on Sky will sit down and stand up when they have reached 20/40/60 etc raked hands...it is more likely they will stand when they are on 29/52/78 and therefore they will be missing a significant porition of the poker points they are entitled too.

As a conservitive guide I would say that 25% of all hands played are not counted as raked due to this system.

I think that Sky need to change this 'PER TABLE' system and adopt a running total system which will be far, far fairer...

If you cannot introudce this system then how about a small raked hand counter on each table so people can see easily...this can easily go in the space between the hand number/clock

Comments