You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

GREAT TO BE BACK :)

edited September 2010 in Poker Chat

Hi all just a message to say that its great to be back, I took a break for a while due to a broken laptop so took the opportunity to play a lot more live games, quite a lot actualy. I did really well at it and so could afford a new laptop and have just started playing over the last couple of days and was really good to see and play against the sky poker possy again. I played in a 10 seater sit n go last night and got to go heads up with mr offord after putting him all in about a dozen times and him winning every race until the last hand when i knocked him out 'HOOORAYYY' ul to Greghogg who came 3rd and played great, but was an epic game that never seemed to end and thouroughly enjoyed it with all the guys and gals i havnt seen in a while was great banter and look forward to many more. Not sure how rich made it to 2nd place after a few dogey pushes with 10 3 but amazing come back from 200 chips rich wp sir :)

Comments