You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SKY POKER INTRODUCES 7cardSTUD H/L and H.O.R.S.E.

edited September 2010 in Poker Chat
Dont get me wrong i luv N/LTEXAS HOLD,EM but i also luv all forms of th game 2 7 triple draw RAZZ AND WLD LUV 2 be able 2 play these games on SKY POKER INSTEAD OF POKER STARS ANY 1 NO IF THERE IS A POPULAR DEMAND 4 DIFFRENT GAMES AND WHO ELSE WLD LIKE 2B ABLE 2 TEST THERE POKER SKILLS IN DIFFRENT GAMES??

Comments

• edited September 2010
    In Response to SKY POKER INTRODUCES 7cardSTUD H/L and H.O.R.S.E.:
    Dont get me wrong i luv N/LTEXAS HOLD,EM but i also luv all forms of th game 2 7 triple draw RAZZ AND WLD LUV 2 be able 2 play these games on SKY POKER INSTEAD OF POKER STARS ANY 1 NO IF THERE IS A POPULAR DEMAND 4 DIFFRENT GAMES AND WHO ELSE WLD LIKE 2B ABLE 2 TEST THERE POKER SKILLS IN DIFFRENT GAMES??
    Posted by DEAL13
    Id like theese games but cant see it happening, its hard enough getting anyone to play omaha at the moment so cant see theese other versions of the games taking off either
  • edited September 2010

When we can fill the PLO and PLO8 tables consistantly and get more volume of players to the site, then they could probably consider introducing more games but i cant see this happening right now tbh.

nice idea though