You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Poker Points Pipeline

Is there anything in it?

A while ago there were some high points buyins for vegas sats etc.  Is there anything else in the pipeline for the masses that still have a zillion points getting dusty?

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Hi,

Sorry about the delay.

We ran a special freeroll at the end of July for people with points left over and, potentially, this could happen again. However, there are no plans for this as yet.

In the meantime, there are 5 freerolls every day which you can enter using your poker points.

Cheers,
    Jordan
  • edited September 2010
    those freerolls are rubbish imo, get something decent we can spend them on
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Poker Points Pipeline:
    those freerolls are rubbish imo, get something decent we can spend them on
    Posted by sikas
    Rather than just rubbishing an idea, why not come up with some ideas and post in the suggestions forum.
  • edited September 2010
    this type of thread pops up every few months and i make suggestions every time, and i have made many a suggestion the 'suggestions' forum, u can check my post history if u like, but of course each one has fallen on deaf ears
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Poker Points Pipeline : Rather than just rubbishing an idea, why not come up with some ideas and post in the suggestions forum.
    Posted by Kiwini4u

He is not rubbishing an idea, he said it was rubbish IN HIS OPINION.
    He probably shares this opinion with most of the site that play above 30p dyms or freerolls.

Its a bit like workers paying their tax to support doleys on benefits
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Poker Points Pipeline : He is not rubbishing an idea, he said it was rubbish IN HIS OPINION. He probably shares this opinion with most of the site that play above 30p dyms or freerolls.
      Its a bit like workers paying their tax to support doleys on benefits
    Posted by OMahonyO

absolute GOLD

wp sir
  • edited November 2010
    50k poker points points, give us a shop to spend em all or buy MTT tokens.
  • edited December 2010

I believe that Sky keep the freerolls at 10 and 20 points deliberately. Its like having cash in the Bank for them. I think, however, it may be short sighted in the long term. People like to be treated fairly and this inability to use poker points earned over and above the monthly bonus levels is unfair. It prompted me to try another site and this, if duplicated by other players, will reduce Sky's overall rake. I have 11500 points = £115 ish minimum. Freechips says he has £50,000 points = £500 minimum. Think of the number of players on Sky and think how much money these points equate to. It is a huge figure and that is why they keep their freerolls at 10 and 20 entry (i.e. so you cannot use them). Come on Sky prove me wrong. We want some 500 or 1000 or 5000 entry freerolls or satellites etc. Add to this thread and show them we want a change in policy.