You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Palace apology

edited August 2009 in The Shed
As a long standing Bristol City fan of over 30 years, i feel an apology is owed to all the Palace fans that travelled down to our place on saturday, only to see their team denied a goal by a very dubious decision by the ref and the linesman. It was clearly a goal, and the reaction of the players and the fans behind the net only goes to back this up. It now seems that the ref is trying to cover his nether regions by claiming that the linesman saw an infringement in the build up. Shame on that man. In our defence, a few of our players did approach the ref to tell him of his gaff, only to be turned away. So a huge sorry to all you Palace fans. I know your team is having a hard time of it at the moment, but there is still a long way to go this season, so keep your heads up and keep supporting your lads and i'm sure things will turn around for you. Good luck to all you football fans this season, whoever you support, and good luck at the tables.       Mike

Comments