You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

AK looked dominated!

edited September 2010 in The Poker Clinic
I played in a live cash game £1nl  9 handed

I had been at the table for about 30 mins and the play was ABC with a raise taking the pot pre, I had raised the odd time a little light in late position and with a hand any position but always took the pot uncontested. Not any reads on anyone and felt the table was playing tight so as mentioned widen my range of hands played, then all hell broke loose and just could not work out what anyone had but felt at least one player must have AA/KK.

On the BT I was dealt AK and had a stack of around £125, the player in 5th position raised to £3 (stack about £70) with the rest of the table folding round to me. I 3bet making it £11 to see the flop with my AK then to my surprise the SB 4bet making it £30 (stack £130) and this player up to this point had never played a hand out of position. The BB then shoves all in with just over a £100 followed by the player in 5th position calling.

I had to put someone on a monster and the SB had yet to act.... I folded!

Your opions please, of course I do know the outcome but want to know how other people would have acted here..... was my fold correct????

Comments