You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Upcoming computer games

2»

Comments

• edited September 2010
  • edited September 2010
    fallout vegas cant wait fallout3 was brilliant spent over 300 hrs playing it
    playing red dead at the mo been on that about 30 hrs only done about 8% of the game struggling to play it aswell as playing poker great game tho
    when i first had me atari was on astroids for 2 days solid great days them much better than batting that ball over that straight line in the middle of the screen,showing me age now lol
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Upcoming computer games:
    fallout vegas cant wait fallout3 was brilliant spent over 300 hrs playing it playing red dead at the mo been on that about 30 hrs only done about 8% of the game struggling to play it aswell as playing poker great game tho
    Posted by stokefc
    Forgot about that. I too loved Fallout 3 and played it to death (not all the add-ons but most of them). I did Red Dead a few months ago. Great game but I was a little disappointed with the last few missions. Won't say why as it'll spoil it for you.

• edited September 2010
    For my 56th birthday my wife and son bought me an Xbox360 elite, what ever that means! Anyway, i played call of duty modern war fair on hard, completed it, call of duty world at war, completed that on very hard! And am now playing "farcry2" on hard! Brilliant game with stunning graffs! If you want to lose yaself for an hour or two its brill!

• edited September 2010
    COD black ops FTW! Haven't played any games in a while now but will deffo get back into it when this comes out.