You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

NO - BALLS

edited September 2010 in The Shed
Lets call a spade a spade, the pakistan players are guilty, whether they was set up or not they done what was asked of them. the odds of them no balls being bowled at exactly the time he said are more astronomical than me winning miss world & thats a long flopping shot. now they are using all the politcal correctness cards available, they`ve been caught end of story.

Comments

• edited September 2010
    It's no biggie.

They bowled a few no balls ff s.....

If Mohammad Aamer gets banned, it will be a travesty. What a bowler he's gonna be......
  • edited September 2010
    Never mind the no-balls, those awful dropped catches in the first test are looking more dodgy by the day!!!
  • edited September 2010
    Mohammad Aamer should of thought of his future career before deciding to jepodise it. no matter what he does now or in the future he will always be tainted, as always the lure of easy money to some out weighs the meaning of what sport is all about.
  • edited September 2010
    He stlll has a great career ahead coz he's an outstanding bowler....

He didn't fix any matches, and it's pretty obvious from his bowing performance, and figures, that he was doing everything he could to win the test matches for his country.

he's 18/19 ff s......

Massive over-reaction by everyone involved.

• edited September 2010
    Aamer is one of the best young bowlers in the history of the game, youngest ever to 50 test wickets I believe.

If he's taken money it's a hell of a shame, but he should be facing a lenghty, or even life, ban. End of.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: NO - BALLS:
    Aamer is one of the best young bowlers in the history of the game, youngest ever to 50 test wickets I believe. If he's taken money it's a hell of a shame, but he should be facing a lenghty, or even life, ban. End of.
    Posted by harding10
    Definitely not end of.

He's not thrown a match, not even close.

Yes of course he's done wrong so should be punished, but it must fit the crime.

Two years and a warning that it will be life if he does it again would be sufficient imo - will seem like a lifetime to an 18yr old and if he's got any sense will stay clean in the future and will prob be able to help the next generation too.
  • edited September 2010
    I thoroughly applaud those Pakastani's in their attempts to fix cricket.

However they failed. It's still as boring as ####.