You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Dump or Hump?

edited September 2010 in The Shed
Hump for the win.

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Microwave meals have improved so much in recent years and the sexual aids Mr Miyagi has been telling me about lately makes me wonder if i should just ditch her

Negatives -

She can't cook very well
    She makes me watch Big Brother, Friends, Sex In The City
    She talks to me when i'm on the laptop
    She eats the chocolate before i get a chance to eat it
    She leaves the lid of the toothpaste
    She don't pick up wet towels after iv had a bath
    She makes me go for dinner at her parents
    She leaves the ironing board out
    She always wants what i ordered at the restaurant when our food arrives
    She uses my razor for her legs
    She is getting rounder
    She joined twitter and now thinks she best mates with celebs
    She can't leave the house unless she all done up like we going to a party (2hrs to get ready for Asda once)
    She keeps losing socks meaning i got about 20 odd ones
    She deletes my programs off sky+ to record more Friends
    And the other day I'm sure she farted

Positives 

She does rude stuff to me that feels nice

• edited September 2010
    You're a hero m8 ..... a hero.

Wet towels would do it for me.
  • edited September 2010

Can't you do both?????

You'll probz have to share tho.......

But still if it has to be black or white, go with Purple
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Dump or Hump?:
    Can't you do both????? You'll probz have to share tho....... But still if it has to be black or white, go with Purple
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    You ever tried talking to someone when your chasing a gutshot for 30bb? its impossible!!

She also thinks she well clever cause she can answer the first round questions on Eggheads, Weakest Link and Who wants to be a millionaire 
  • edited September 2010
     As long as you can accept that you in her eyes will always be wrong and anytime she starts an arguement it will always be your fault then I say keep! :)
  • edited September 2010
    Dump. Mate I think you're better off with beer :)
  • edited September 2010
  • edited September 2010
    she sounds ideal xxxxx
  • edited September 2010
    JUST TRADE IN FOR NEW MODEL ( the old its not u its me should c u alright)
    So dump and retrain from scratch

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Dump or Hump?:
    Microwave meals have improved so much in recent years and the sexual aids Mr Miyagi has been telling me about lately makes me wonder if i should just ditch her Negatives - She can't cook very well She makes me watch Big Brother, Friends, Sex In The City She talks to me when i'm on the laptop She eats the chocolate before i get a chance to eat it She leaves the lid of the toothpaste She don't pick up wet towels after iv had a bath She makes me go for dinner at her parents She leaves the ironing board out She always wants what i ordered at the restaurant when our food arrives She uses my razor for her legs She is getting fatter Positives   She does rude stuff to me that feels nice
    Posted by HuFlungPu
    i knew my misses got around, but that takes the custard creams ????
  • edited September 2010
    Must say i'm a bit shocked at the amount of people that have voted keep

She even burns a baked potatoe
  • edited September 2010
    We want details of the rude stuff before we commit our votes. A hot baked potato can double-up as a very useful simulator.
  • edited September 2010
    "She leaves the ironing board out" ...this is easy, throw the ironing board out and get her to do it on the floor, problem solved.
    Posted by beginluck
    throw ironing board out? and she`ll throw sauce pans at you ??
  • edited September 2010
    lol, great thread.

Point 1 - cant cook very well,  This is really bad, all women should be good cooks imo.  I dont even know if emptying frozen chips onto an oven tray and stickin em in the oven for 20 mins even counts as cooking, my 4 yr old could do that
  • edited September 2010
    Great point OMahonyO, all women should be able to bake cakes, fillet a fish and look great in leggings.

I'v had to edit the original post as tbh i got a bit scared she might see i said she getting fat
  • edited September 2010
    OMGG u keep adding 2 the list.....a typical man always moaning and never happy.

U should count urself lucky!!!!

and p.s If this was me Id shovel u (and no its not a good thing or a se xual term) x
  • edited September 2010
    Get rid of it. It's a scientific fact that men flourished for 3000 years on this planet before women came along. We don't need them.

• edited September 2010

Move in with MR Miyagi for a month and see what comes up!  :)
  • edited September 2010
    Personally I think you are all self thought.

She can't cook very well
    (You should be cooking for her)
    She makes me watch Big Brother, Friends, Sex In The City
    (she wants to spend quality time with you)
    She talks to me when i'm on the laptop
    (she wants to spend more time with you)
    She eats the chocolate before i get a chance to eat it
    (she is askin for more attention in the bedroom)
    She leaves the lid of the toothpaste
    (she doesn't mind u leaving the lid up on the loo)
    She don't pick up wet towels after iv had a bath
    (she doesn't want you to think you rely on her)
    She makes me go for dinner at her parents
    (her parents are prudish and she wants them to understand that you are in a sexual relationship)
    She leaves the ironing board out
    (she wants you to know that she is happy to tend to your needs)
    She always wants what i ordered at the restaurant when our food arrives
    (this shows you are the dominant male and she is happy for you to provide for her) 
    She uses my razor for her legs
    (THATS JUST A NO NO)
    She is getting rounder
    (it is a well know fact that a females hips get bigger when they want to have your babies)
    She joined twitter and now thinks she best mates with celebs
    (She is seeking attention)
    She can't leave the house unless she all done up like we going to a party (2hrs to get ready for Asda once)
    (She wants people to see that you deserve a good woman)
    She keeps losing socks meaning i got about 20 odd ones
    (teach her to play cards, then she will know what pairs are)
    She deletes my programs off sky+ to record more Friends
    (you really need to take the time to learn how to use sky+ properly lol)
    And the other day I'm sure she farted
    (this is a sign of love and acceptance)

Now Go and Hump her silly - She deserves it.
  • edited September 2010
    Personally I think you are all self thought. She can't cook very well (You should be cooking for her) She makes me watch Big Brother, Friends, Sex In The City (she wants to spend quality time with you) She talks to me when i'm on the laptop (she wants to spend more time with you) She eats the chocolate before i get a chance to eat it (she is askin for more attention in the bedroom) She leaves the lid of the toothpaste (she doesn't mind u leaving the lid up on the loo) She don't pick up wet towels after iv had a bath (she doesn't want you to think you rely on her) She makes me go for dinner at her parents (her parents are prudish and she wants them to understand that you are in a sexual relationship) She leaves the ironing board out (she wants you to know that she is happy to tend to your needs) She always wants what i ordered at the restaurant when our food arrives (this shows you are the dominant male and she is happy for you to provide for her)  She uses my razor for her legs (THATS JUST A NO NO) She is getting rounder (it is a well know fact that a females hips get bigger when they want to have your babies) She joined twitter and now thinks she best mates with celebs (She is seeking attention) She can't leave the house unless she all done up like we going to a party (2hrs to get ready for Asda once) (She wants people to see She keeps losing socks meaning i got about 20 odd ones (teach her to play cards, then she will know what pairs are) She deletes my programs off sky+ to record more Friends (you really need to take the time to learn how to use sky+ properly lol) And the other day I'm sure she farted (this is a sign of love and acceptance) Now Go and Hump her silly - She eserves it.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    This is why I love u Trev x
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Dump or Hump? :  Stand straight face the camera and say ......  My names HuFlugPu and I am not smarter than a 10year old.
    Posted by logdon
    Come on Logdon, i bet you bake a mean cake while de-boning the fish wearing leggings
  • edited September 2010
    Personally I think you are all self thought. She can't cook very well (You should be cooking for her) She makes me watch Big Brother, Friends, Sex In The City (she wants to spend quality time with you) She talks to me when i'm on the laptop (she wants to spend more time with you) She eats the chocolate before i get a chance to eat it (she is askin for more attention in the bedroom) She leaves the lid of the toothpaste (she doesn't mind u leaving the lid up on the loo) She don't pick up wet towels after iv had a bath (she doesn't want you to think you rely on her) She makes me go for dinner at her parents (her parents are prudish and she wants them to understand that you are in a sexual relationship) She leaves the ironing board out (she wants you to know that she is happy to tend to your needs) She always wants what i ordered at the restaurant when our food arrives (this shows you are the dominant male and she is happy for you to provide for her)  She uses my razor for her legs (THATS JUST A NO NO) She is getting rounder (it is a well know fact that a females hips get bigger when they want to have your babies) She joined twitter and now thinks she best mates with celebs (She is seeking attention) She can't leave the house unless she all done up like we going to a party (2hrs to get ready for Asda once) (She wants people to see that you deserve a good woman) She keeps losing socks meaning i got about 20 odd ones (teach her to play cards, then she will know what pairs are) She deletes my programs off sky+ to record more Friends (you really need to take the time to learn how to use sky+ properly lol) And the other day I'm sure she farted (this is a sign of love and acceptance) Now Go and Hump her silly - She deserves it.
    Posted by POKERTREV

Lol, looks to me as though you have come across all these problems before.

And i can tell by the look in her dad's eye that he knows what i do to his little princess
  • edited September 2010
    Hur hur hur.. he said "de-boning"

• edited September 2010
    All that stuff aint important!!!!!!!

Does she like Football & Poker?

MORE IMPORTANTLY...........

DOES she like that YOU LIKE football & Poker?

Answer those questions then you will get a vote from Me!!

The Rest is basic relationship challenges.... like her positives alot tho!!
  • edited September 2010
    All that stuff aint important!!!!!!! Does she like Football & Poker? MORE IMPORTANTLY........... DOES she like that YOU LIKE football & Poker? Answer those questions then you will get a vote from Me!! The Rest is basic relationship challenges.... like her positives alot tho!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

WOW a man with a brain.....im impressed x
  • edited September 2010
    All that stuff aint important!!!!!!! Does she like Football & Poker? MORE IMPORTANTLY........... DOES she like that YOU LIKE football & Poker? Answer those questions then you will get a vote from Me!! The Rest is basic relationship challenges.... like her positives alot tho!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    She does like football and poker but supports Spurs and and thinks JK is the nuts

After a massive argument yesterday though she has agreed to pick up the wet towels
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Dump or Hump? : She does like football and poker but supports Spurs and and thinks JK is the nuts After a massive argument yesterday though she has agreed to pick up the wet towels
    Posted by HuFlungPu
    Likes poker & Football! AND let you win an argument!!!!
    I LIKE HER!!!
    I VOTE KEEP!!!  In spite of the Spurs thing, lol
    p.s Whats wrong with JK, it beats J...Q,... 10.9.8.7.6,5,4,3,2, and a couple of other hands, I'll play with her LOL
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Dump or Hump? :   WOW a man with a brain.....im impressed x
    Posted by xFALLENx
    thank you XFallenX, i have mi moments.....but usually only in rare periods of clarity!!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Dump or Hump? : She does like football and poker but supports Spurs and and thinks JK is the nuts After a massive argument yesterday though she has agreed to pick up the wet towels
    Posted by HuFlungPu
    How thick is she?! Everyone knows he's a prize plum.
  • edited September 2010
    Posted by HuFlungPu
    Wow HuFlung, I voted dump but I gotta change my mind now!

Spurs FTW!

And JK just knocked me out of the East London Redtooth regional final in 3rd place - but I still qualified for the national final at DTD in Nottingham so happy days! 8- />