You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Reason why we need auto top up.

Just read this again and makes no sense, think I had too many last night, anyway point still stands I would love an auto top up button.

Comments

• edited September 2010
    +1, cant be that hard to implement surely
  • edited September 2010
    HOW IS THIS NEEDED?

click 'maximum' 'ok' oh look it's done. you've topped up full.

does no one remember the hassles we used to have zomg!?!?!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Reason why we need auto top up.:
    HOW IS THIS NEEDED? click 'maximum' 'ok' oh look it's done. you've topped up full. does no one remember the hassles we used to have zomg!?!?!
    Posted by beaneh
    I involved in a hand of which I lose, during the play I am not quick enough to reload as I am trying to think what to do.  Next hand I'm dealt AA with half a stack, I get all my stack in as big favorite, win, but have lost so much value! 
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Reason why we need auto top up. : I involved in a hand of which I lose, during the play I am not quick enough to reload as I am trying to think what to do.  Next hand I'm dealt AA with half a stack, I get all my stack in as big favorite, win, but have lost so much value! 
    Posted by Patching99

click all in click bet click get chips click maximum click ok await end of hand either you top up or it says you cant top up because you have too much. simples. :)

I play 12+ tables and can top up eeeeeeeeeeeez!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Reason why we need auto top up. : click all in click bet click get chips click maximum click ok await end of hand either you top up or it says you cant top up because you have too much. simples. :)I play 12+ tables and can top up eeeeeeeeeeeez!
    Posted by beaneh
    If ever they bring back that show 'you bet' you should go on it!
  • edited September 2010
    I don't know what that is...
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Reason why we need auto top up. : click all in click bet click get chips click maximum click ok await end of hand either you top up or it says you cant top up because you have too much. simples. :) I play 12+ tables and can top up eeeeeeeeeeeez!
    Posted by beaneh
    Thats because you are a machine!  I am not a machine and would love an auto top up button...