You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Saturday Night Show Thread- Cash 300 with Rich and Tikay

edited September 2010 in Poker Chat
Evening all,

Yes it's a Saturday night spectacular- 4 hours of non-stop live poker coverage and tonight we are focussing solely on the Cash 300 table.

Yes, with blinds at £1.50/£3 make sure you're sat down on the table featured at the top of our tournament lobby to be the star of the show.

If we fill that table, then another one will appear like magic and we'll be able to switch between the two.

So, for all you newbies out there who always ask- "how do I get on TV?" it's simple tonight- get on to a Cash 300 table and you're guaranteed lots of airtime on Channel 865!

I'll be hosting the show along with the old-timer himself, so it should be lots of fun.

And of course, we can't do the show without you. So, please- loads of comments on here and lots of chat in the Cash 300 chatbox, even if you're not playing.

Topic-wise, let's go for an old favourite which always has plenty of entertainment value.

ASK TIKAY!

Yes, treat him like an agony uncle, or simply test his amazing knowledge of trivia. Any question will do- from how do you make a good omelette, to how should I woo a woman, to what's the capital of Australia. The more leftfield the better! And no topic is too obscure!

I will put them all to the great man himself so he can dispense his greatly sought-after wisdom!

Looking forward to hearing from you all and good luck on the tables tongiht!

Comments