You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

russian roulette!!!!!

edited September 2010 in Poker Chat
after playing quite a few ive realised they are not a 50 50 shot i played 20 yesterday winning 3 losing 17 and today ive played 15 won 1 lost 14 now i know this is all random so not saying its fixed i just wanted to know if others felt the same way as i did thinking it was a 50 50 shot

on a different matter is this just bad players i played the same guy when he was winning i asked for the rematch after about 7 times of him winning i won one he then refused to play me so i set up a differnt match in the lobby only for him to come and play me again and he kept winning and asking for a rematch so why is it as soon as i win he refuses to play again !!!!!!!!
i know bit pathetic i know just want to know if others have had this

Comments

• edited September 2010
    In Response to russian roulette!!!!!:
    after playing quite a few ive realised they are not a 50 50 shot i played 20 yesterday winning 3 losing 17 and today ive played 15 won 1 lost 14 now i know this is all random so not saying its fixed i just wanted to know if others felt the same way as i did thinking it was a 50 50 shot on a different matter is this just bad players i played the same guy when he was winning i asked for the rematch after about 7 times of him winning i won one he then refused to play me so i set up a differnt match in the lobby only for him to come and play me again and he kept winning and asking for a rematch so why is it as soon as i win he refuses to play again !!!!!!!! i know bit pathetic i know just want to know if others have had this
    Posted by chefboy79
    In the long run I would imagine you could break even (How long a run is another matter)

Unlike real roulette tables, there is no Red/Black or Odd/Even, real roullette on these combinations is a 50/50 shot over 1 game, over multiple games you could possibly lose a 100 or more on the bounce before you win.

Real roullette relys on one or the other Red/Black or Odd/Even, whereas the combinations of cards which could be dealt on a russian roulette card table could mean that your losing streak could be quite long before you broke even. That being said you could go on a long winning streak before you lose.

But is it a 50-50 shot over one game? The answer is yes (Prior to the cards getting dealt)