You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SPT FINAL How many runners?

edited September 2010 in The Sky Poker Tour

How many players will there be in the final, ive noticed in the tourney lobby it sais max 200 but on the Dusk Till Dawn website it sais 250.
Are the other 50 for players from DTD or will all players be from Sky poker!!

Comments

• edited September 2010
    i think you will find its as many who pay up before saturday will be accomadated there is no set limit to how many will be allowed to play.and they somtimes even run a sit n go on the day.del
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to SPT FINAL How many runners?:
      How many players will there be in the final, ive noticed in the tourney lobby it sais max 200 but on the Dusk Till Dawn website it sais 250. Are the other 50 for players from DTD or will all players be from Sky poker!!
    Posted by jonjo75
    last year  they had people buying in on the day and even had alternates, i think they capped it at 300 if i remember right.
  • SPTSPT
    edited September 2010
    Capacity is 250, plus alternates

Any seats not sold as of Friday coming will be sold over the counter at the venue

the online satellite cap of 200 will be removed, I hope, tomorrow to allow final satellites this week

currently we have 193 runners
  • edited September 2010
    Are these seats on the open market or do they need to be sky players?
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: SPT FINAL How many runners?:
    Posted by cottlad
    as far as i know  you have to have a skypoker account as so if you cash they have got somewhere to pay the money into, but they were letting you register a sky account on the computers at dtd last year if i remember right.
  • SPTSPT
    edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: SPT FINAL How many runners?:
    Posted by cottlad
    At the moment seats are only on sale, direct or via satellite, via the Sky Poker Tournament lobby

After Thursday, they'll go on sale at DTD if any remain, plus the live satellite on Friday night