You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

any famous poker players

edited September 2010 in Sky Poker Tournaments
hi all im new to skypoker and i like the site is there any famous pro poker players on this site who would like to challenge me, maybe you cant be bothered but id like the challenge. we will see if skypoker will put up a prize for the winner, so skypoker if you read this and you can arrange this get in contact with me, hope to hear from you soon.
                                                                 kindest regards
                                                                    cameron 

Comments

• edited September 2010
    I am extremely famous,

You have probably heard of such notable Poker achievements such as "Jock's first Cash", "Jock Doubles up" and of course the now Poker Tube legend.  "Jock wins a DYM".

I also came very close to the WSOP Main Event this year, 4921 miles close

Good Luck with your challenges 

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: any famous poker players:
    I am extremely famous, You have probably heard of such notable Poker achievements such as "Jock's first Cash", "Jock Doubles up" and of course the now Poker Tube legend.  "Jock wins a DYM". I also came very close to the WSOP Main Event this year, 4921 miles close Good Luck with your challenges 
    Posted by JockBMW
    lol,
    this has brightened my day up no end...

thanks Jock.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to any famous poker players:
    hi all im new to skypoker and i like the site is there any famous pro poker players on this site who would like to challenge me, maybe you cant be bothered but id like the challenge. we will see if skypoker will put up a prize for the winner, so skypoker if you read this and you can arrange this get in contact with me, hope to hear from you soon.                                                                  kindest regards                                                                     cameron 
    Posted by hate72
    Hi Cameron, i'm a little confused as to why Sky would put up a prize money for you just having a heads up with someone else ............. however, if they do suddenly go mad and decide to do it then i'll jump to the front of the cue, hows 2p/4p blinds sound ? lol
  • edited September 2010
    Yes i am indeed very famous,so famous in fact that i cannot be ars**d to play ya ;o)
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to any famous poker players:
    hi all im new to skypoker and i like the site is there any famous pro poker players on this site who would like to challenge me, maybe you cant be bothered but id like the challenge. we will see if skypoker will put up a prize for the winner, so skypoker if you read this and you can arrange this get in contact with me, hope to hear from you soon.                                                                  kindest regards                                                                     cameron 
    Posted by hate72
    Hello there.

I`m the most famous person on this site, i have won more 30p doble ups than anyone here.

A signed photo is on it`s way.

Cool.
  • edited September 2010
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: any famous poker players:
    i just farted
    Posted by KaiQom
    cool.