You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Did he or didnt he?

A prossy says Rooney slept with her 2 years ago. Mind you it is reported she as so far recieved 400,000 quid for her story which as far as I can see doesnt seem to contain any evidence what so ever.
 Wether it is true or not I cant see what it as got to do with anyone else but Wayne and Coleen and as far as the money paid to this woman by the papers it could have been used in some way to make peoples life better rather than trying to distroy lives.

Comments

• edited September 2010
    I think its a travesty all these young, talented sportsmen being mis-led and making the mistake of getting married too early...

Why they all get married so young is beyond me, absolutely stupid when you can have as many women as you want before you're 30.....

Tiger Woods et al, have done it the wrong way round.......Plonkers.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Did he or didnt he?:
    I think its a travesty all these young, talented sportsmen being mis-led and making the mistake of getting married too early... Why they all get married so young is beyond me, absolutely stupid when you can have as many women as you want before you're 30..... Tiger Woods et al, have done it the wrong way round.......Plonkers.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    +1
  • edited September 2010
    News of the World.........the absolute dregs of journalism, even the problem pages are siht nowadays.
  • edited September 2010
    News of the World.........the absolute dregs of journalism, even the problem pages are siht nowadays.
    Posted by emilyegg
    Even Deidre's run out of stories to make up so she's gone back to stories of old. Sack the old bag i say and bring in Silvio Berlusconi. That'd be worth a read! He's the grandaddy of tact.

Berlusconi on the increase of r@pe crimes in Italy: "We could not field a big enough force to avoid this risk [of r@pe]. We would need so many soldiers because our women are so beautiful,". In a nutshell he's saying if you're a beautiful woman then you're asking to be r@ped!

Berlusconi for the win
  • edited September 2010

QuickDraw and Berlusconi for the win!!!

NOTW and Prossies for the loss.

I ended up with a prossie once but she was a feminist and had a real downer on blokes.

Had to suck my own .... , but at least she paid half........

More Fosters and a Scotch Pie for the win.

• edited September 2010
    So why is Shrek Rooney not be hung drawn and quartered like John Terry? But please don't give me any cr*p about him being England captain, I'm sure Shrek has millions of little lads who worship him (at football, i might add) and i honestly don't see any difference between the two cases!
  • edited September 2010
    So why is Shrek Rooney not be hung drawn and quartered like John Terry? But please don't give me any cr*p about him being England captain, I'm sure Shrek has millions of little lads who worship him (at football, i might add) and i honestly don't see any difference between the two cases!
    Posted by labrat64
    They're all as bad as each other Ian. They all have too much time and cash on their hands. How any kid can idolise players who are morally bankrupt is beyond me in all honesty.

Andy Carroll for the win.
  • edited September 2010
    The clubs have to realise that they are a major contributor to the lack of morals for so many of these players.
    They are brought up by the clubs knowing that if there are any problems they can be covered up and dissapeared by cash and clever lawyers.
    so they go through life with no repect for the law,their partners or themselves
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Did he or didnt he? : They're all as bad as each other Ian. They all have too much time and cash on their hands. How any kid can idolise players who are morally bankrupt is beyond me in all honesty. Andy Carroll for the win.
    Posted by emilyegg
    +1

Frank McAvennie for the win.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Did he or didnt he? : +1 Frank McAvennie for the win.
    Posted by QDMCGRAW
    Now there was a proper playboy QuickDraw!!! always gave 100% though.
  • edited September 2010
    The clubs have to realise that they are a major contributor to the lack of morals for so many of these players. They are brought up by the clubs knowing that if there are any problems they can be covered up and dissapeared by cash and clever lawyers. so they go through life with no repect for the law,their partners or themselves
    Posted by BADBOY985
    Quality summing up there.

BadBoy for the win.
  • edited September 2010
    He's just an Alan McGregor wannabe....
  • edited September 2010

Dear Coleen,

If you want to get your own back, then just give me a ring.

Cheers

John Terry.

• edited September 2010

I'm with Dohhhhhhh on this one, if I was getting 100k every week and guys queuing round the block to sleep with me I would have my cake and eat it too.