You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Comments

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: "SOZ ONLY 1 VOTE PEEPS / SKYPOKER FORUM - CONTRIBUTOR OF THE YEAR AWARD ":
    In Response to Re: "SOZ ONLY 1 VOTE PEEPS / SKYPOKER FORUM - CONTRIBUTOR OF THE YEAR AWARD " : and the reason for your choice please Pill hun? x
    Posted by candi
    lol love all ur pet names treacle x
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: "SOZ ONLY 1 VOTE PEEPS / SKYPOKER FORUM - CONTRIBUTOR OF THE YEAR AWARD ":
    In Response to Re: "SOZ ONLY 1 VOTE PEEPS / SKYPOKER FORUM - CONTRIBUTOR OF THE YEAR AWARD " : lol love all ur pet names treacle x
    Posted by lynx3ffect
    ty blossom x
  • edited September 2010
    oh bless-- i want --

candi--

reason-- do i need one--

cute --
    cuddly--
    funny--
    gorgeous--
    sex on legs--
    and always gives a kiss to her posters-- xx

sorry --logdon --it was nearly you-- choices huh  :)) xx

• edited September 2010
    I Vote IRISHROVER
  • edited September 2010
    oh bless-- i want -- candi-- reason-- do i need one-- cute -- cuddly-- funny-- gorgeous-- sex on legs-- and always gives a kiss to her posters-- xx   sorry --logdon --it was nearly you-- choices huh  :)) xx
    Posted by batman4
    Thank you my darling Batman, I really appreciate your kind words.

But as I said earlier, I have excluded myself from the votes.

Many Thanks Mwahhhhh! xx
  • edited September 2010
    It's a 3-way tie between....

Irish - For being brilliant and bringing light & fun to the forum when it's down & grumpy!!

AceBarry - For tirelessly promoting all tourneys for the smaller bankroll and generally being a thoroughly nice bloke!!

Merenovice - For his gentlemanly conduct and general mathematics geniusness!!!

Hmmmm more thinking needed...I'll have to get back to you on this one x
  • edited September 2010
    I can't decide so I'm going to chicken out. All my choices have already been mentioned but I can't narrow it down to just one.

If it was allowed I'd say Tikay. Nearly 10,000 posts now (proper ones too, not like some of the post whores you find on forums who are obsessed with post count!). I honestly don't know where he finds the time considering he has 1) another site to look after 2) seems to drive about 500 miles per day 3) does TV shows 4) gets an estimated 200 PMs per day to deal with and 5) actually plays poker. Always helpful, polite and humorous and most importantly interesting (from a certain point of view - his own ;-) lol ). I just thought it deserved a mention.

• edited September 2010
    It's a 3-way tie between.... Irish - For being brilliant and bringing light & fun to the forum when it's down & grumpy!! AceBarry - For tirelessly promoting all tourneys for the smaller bankroll and generally being a thoroughly nice bloke!! Merenovice - For his gentlemanly conduct and general mathematics geniusness!!! Hmmmm more thinking needed...I'll have to get back to you on this one x
    Posted by TRIP5
    Thanks sweetness xx
  • edited September 2010
    I can't decide so I'm going to chicken out. All my choices have already been mentioned but I can't narrow it down to just one. If it was allowed I'd say Tikay. Nearly 10,000 posts now (proper ones too, not like some of the post  you find on forums who are obsessed with post count!). I honestly don't know where he finds the time considering he has 1) another site to look after 2) seems to drive about 500 miles per day 3) does TV shows 4) gets an estimated 200 PMs per day to deal with and 5) actually plays poker. Always helpful, polite and humorous and most importantly interesting (from a certain point of view - his own ;-) lol ). I just thought it deserved a mention.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    So is Tikay the forum member  you would like to vote for hun? x
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: "SOZ ONLY 1 VOTE PEEPS / SKYPOKER FORUM - CONTRIBUTOR OF THE YEAR AWARD " : So is Tikay the forum member  you would like to vote for hun? x
    Posted by candi
    Nah, I just thought his contribution deserved some recognition.

• edited September 2010
    Bit tricky this one as I think it should be broken into sections.

Poker Clinic - Beaneh
    General Poker Chat - Irishrover
    Poker Tournaments - Acebarry
    The Shed - Bananadog

But as I have to make a choice it must be......IRISHROVER.

Reason:
    Always out and about in the forum thinking of things to keep us occupied and arrabging games. i'm also sure i've seen him in the clinic. (But thats another story lol)

If it was allowed I would have said Tikay.
  • edited September 2010
    Bit tricky this one as I think it should be broken into sections. Poker Clinic - Beaneh General Poker Chat - Irishrover Poker Tournaments - Acebarry The Shed - Bananadog But as I have to make a choice it must be...... IRISHROVER. Reason: Always out and about in the forum thinking of things to keep us occupied and arrabging games. i'm also sure i've seen him in the clinic. (But thats another story lol) If it was allowed I would have said Tikay.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Which one is your choice Trev hun, Rover or Tikay? x
  • edited September 2010
    I Vote IRISHROVER
    Posted by loonytoons
    and your reason please hunni?x
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: "SOZ ONLY 1 VOTE PEEPS / SKYPOKER FORUM - CONTRIBUTOR OF THE YEAR AWARD " : Hi Candi   Yes I would like to change my vote please from Harvey ...... teach me to be so flippant ....... and he doesn't play poker on here either,  only criticises the site.   Trouble is who to vote for.  I love them all and for different reasons.  But for the shear number of posts on all different topic's, fun,poker, strategy in cash games, albeit asking advise,  it has to be "Bananadog".!  Yes we need a female dog in the mix she deserves to be on the list.  Don't let the rover dog run away with it.  ty  Annie x
    Posted by logdon
    tytyty!

If you vote me as president of sky poker (ok...maybe not president but contributor) I will introduce the "dog park" where u can all come and chase a tennis ball to let off steam and make friends, also "the dog bed" where naughty people will get sent to when they are in a bad mood after a bad beat....
    Also nakey weekends where you can throw away your collars and let it all hang out and free bonio days for everyone who posts on the forum!
    ;)

thanks Annie x
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: "SOZ ONLY 1 VOTE PEEPS / SKYPOKER FORUM - CONTRIBUTOR OF THE YEAR AWARD " : Thank you my darling Batman, I really appreciate your kind words. But as I said earlier, I have excluded myself from the votes. Many Thanks Mwahhhhh! xx
    Posted by candi
     oh  ok  ------ logdon-- it is then
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: "SOZ ONLY 1 VOTE PEEPS / SKYPOKER FORUM - CONTRIBUTOR OF THE YEAR AWARD " :  oh  ok  ------ logdon-- it is then
    Posted by batman4
    Thank you my darling xx
  • edited September 2010
    trip5 for me. always light hearted and a bit of a nutter. king of the knights as well so she has my vote x
  • edited September 2010
    well done CANDI x  irishrover    acebarry  irishrover acebarry irishrover   acebarry umm irishrover  acebarry ummm so hard sry guys coin flip rov heads baz tails  flip heads so so sry baz keep up the good work next year will be u i vote for reason great advice     p.s i dont know why u discluded yourself cand but u are still part of this forum and a very good part
    Posted by lucky77777
    Loves and a great big MWAHHHHHH! xxx
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: "SOZ ONLY 1 VOTE PEEPS / SKYPOKER FORUM - CONTRIBUTOR OF THE YEAR AWARD " : Which one is your choice Trev hun, Rover or Tikay? x
    Posted by candi
    If i'm allowed i will vote Tikay
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: "SOZ ONLY 1 VOTE PEEPS / SKYPOKER FORUM - CONTRIBUTOR OF THE YEAR AWARD " : If i'm allowed i will vote Tikay
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Many Thanks hunni, I will change your vote to Tikay xx
  • edited September 2010
    Would that be Jaegerbomb? Jaegerbomb donated a £200  prize pool for a freeroll tournament for his friends on his birthday and is the only forum member I know that has made  this very generous gesture.
    Posted by candi

I vote Jaegerbomb

Ps. Can you add me as a friend
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: "SOZ ONLY 1 VOTE PEEPS / SKYPOKER FORUM - CONTRIBUTOR OF THE YEAR AWARD " : and the reason for your choice please hun? x
    Posted by candi
    i can feel your pain x
  • edited September 2010
    Miyagi for the win.......lots of FUNNY, FUNNY people out there (you know who you are!!) but something that the chopstick wielding genius told me in the chat-box had me crying with laughter.
  • edited September 2010
    I will nominate RossB for his contribution and humour in making the TKO videos. I think Irish and Barry deserve a special mention for all there hard work too
  • edited September 2010
    vote for beaneh, should be pretty obvious why
  • edited September 2010

My vote goes to Oynutter.

Cos he's a nutter innit???
  • edited September 2010
    I still regard myself as very much a newcomer, amongst you good people!!
    It is very hard to 'break the ice' amongst an established circle, i have probably found it easier than most, i am lucky!

There is being New to the site, then, being New to the forum, a different matter altogether. I have made dozens of poker friends now, many of whom have been previously mentioned, well deservedley! In fact all i have seen so far on this thread, hold my respect!

I will vote from my experiance, this time for person who took the time to respect & encorage a newbie, Me!

Several people were helpful to a very 'green' Hitman..... Mabsue..maggiesdad..sarah36dd..Mohican..even   Danbt10 was always polite when he took mi money.. LOL..normally after a bottle too many!!

We all have our 'moments', but the person most responsible for keeping me out of the pubs, and joining this wonderful community is..............................................
                                           EmilyEgg
                                                               thanks mate
                                                                                       I owe you
  • edited September 2010
    I still regard myself as very much a newcomer, amongst you good people!! It is very hard to 'break the ice' amongst an established circle, i have probably found it easier than most, i am lucky! There is being New to the site, then, being New to the forum, a different matter altogether. I have made dozens of poker friends now, many of whom have been previously mentioned, well deservedley! In fact all i have seen so far on this thread, hold my respect! I will vote from my experiance, this time for person who took the time to respect & encorage a newbie, Me! Several people were helpful to a very 'green' Hitman..... Mabsue..maggiesdad..sarah36dd..Mohican..even   Danbt10 was always polite when he took mi money.. LOL..normally after a bottle too many!! We all have our 'moments', but the person most responsible for keeping me out of the pubs, and joining this wonderful community is.............................................. ....................................                                        EmilyEgg                                                            thanks mate                                                                                    I owe you
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

'Wipes tear in the eye' :P
  • edited September 2010
    I still regard myself as very much a newcomer, amongst you good people!! It is very hard to 'break the ice' amongst an established circle, i have probably found it easier than most, i am lucky! There is being New to the site, then, being New to the forum, a different matter altogether. I have made dozens of poker friends now, many of whom have been previously mentioned, well deservedley! In fact all i have seen so far on this thread, hold my respect! I will vote from my experiance, this time for person who took the time to respect & encorage a newbie, Me! Several people were helpful to a very 'green' Hitman..... Mabsue..maggiesdad..sarah36dd..Mohican..even   Danbt10 was always polite when he took mi money.. LOL..normally after a bottle too many!! We all have our 'moments', but the person most responsible for keeping me out of the pubs, and joining this wonderful community is.............................................. ....................................                                        EmilyEgg                                                            thanks mate                                                                                    I owe you
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Crying for the Win. Thanks Mate. Thanks to Donut and Filepsebo too.
  • edited September 2010
    Acebarry ...... for this year, last year et al.

The guy's a legend