You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

was i right to call?

it was BH the players had been going mad for the bountys
wrongguess Small blind  50.00 50.00 3057.50
hotrod02 Big blind  100.00 150.00 5937.50
  Your hole cards
  • A
  • K

SihlCity All-in  1150.00 1300.00 0.00
MICKAA All-in  4215.00 5515.00 0.00
para4me25 Call  4215.00 9730.00 4270.00
rob12345 All-in  4445.00 14175.00 0.00
wrongguess Fold     
hotrod02 Fold     
para4me25 Call  230.00 14405.00 4040.00
SihlCity Show
  • J
  • Q

MICKAA Show
  • A
  • A

para4me25 Show

rob12345 Show
  • A
  • K

Flop

• K

Turn

River

para4me25 Win Full House, 8s and 6s 14405.00  18445.00

Comments

• edited September 2010
    with 3 callers before you, what do think AK is beating in this spot?

instaaaaaaa-fold.
  • ybyb
    edited September 2010
    Cawl as its a bounty hunter.
  • edited September 2010
    terrible call, even QQ is soo dodgy, AK is a great shoving hand, but poor calling hand, most of the time its a race against a pair
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: was i right to call?:
    Cawl as its a bounty hunter.
    Posted by yb
    with 3 callers before the action gets to you? madness, regardless if its BH.
  • edited September 2010
    with 3 callers before you, what do think AK is beating in this spot? instaaaaaaa-fold.
    Posted by theneons

i was thicking that thay might have had hand like the first raise cant have much becouse he was doing that alot the second caller might have an ace rag or peir and the 3 a hand like AQ AK AJ or big peir 10 jj qq kk aa
  • ybyb
    edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: was i right to call? : with 3 callers before the action gets to you? madness, regardless if its BH.
    Posted by theneons
    2 callers who the OP has said have been going mad for the bounties, we have extremely good equity against their ranges relative to pot odds imo and likely have 1 or more dominated. Also you have to take into account the monies from bounties we can get and the fact that we are good shape to win the tourny if we take down the pot.

I hardly ever play bounty hunters so could be wrong but I'm deffo calling this.
  • edited September 2010
    Ieven Response to Re: was i right to call?:
    terrible call, even QQ is soo dodgy, AK is a great shoving hand, but poor calling hand, most of the time its a race against a pair
    Posted by loonytoons
    when u add the fact that thay have been loose and its BH  and two bontys in it
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: was i right to call? : 2 callers who the OP has said have been going mad for the bounties, we have extremely good equity against their ranges relative to pot odds imo and likely have 1 or more dominated. Also you have to take into account the monies from bounties we can get and the fact that we are good shape to win the tourny if we take down the pot. I hardly ever play bounty hunters so could be wrong but I'm deffo calling this.
    Posted by yb

yeh up 19k i would have had 1/3 of the chips in play
  • edited September 2010
    fold pre if they have like 15 less bbs each fist pump snap imo
  • edited September 2010

Its a fold from me m8! U have to put atleast one of the three on a pair and then you know your chasing, and for someone to go allin after the first shove and then to get called themselves you know there are some massive hands out there. You also only had two of the 3 covered so only two bounties doesnt really seem worth the risk, i would wait for a better posistion m8.