You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

British Poker

edited September 2010 in Poker Chat
What a year it has been for British poker so far. A Brit invasion at the WSOP this year, and in the last few days 2 Brit have taken down massive live tourney titles.

Jake Cody added to his EPT earlier in the year,by winning the WPT London.

Toby Lewis also took down EPT Vilamoura. According to another online site he was the most recent winner of the online triple crown, he has won 3 different tournaments on 3 different sites in a week.

Massive well done to them both and with the WSOPE round the corner we may get a main event winner.

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Yep N1,
     hopefully wont be long before someone with Sky connections takes down a BIG one!!

All the best for the game this sat, at the 'Cottage', think we both gonna need the points to avoid getting dragged into the 'dreaded battle'!!

Am undecided still, as to either buy-in to SPT NOTTingham or stay home, go to game & pick up some browning points that i've lost recently LOL. Short-staffed at work may be the clincher as a heavy Nottinham week-end wont help, also me & monkey123 are going to British Poker awards on the Monday!!

Good Luck at the tables,
     gonna have a step up & pop at a big one soon myself hopefully, lol time & work & wife permitting!!!

• edited September 2010
    A brit binked the stars wcoop high roller event yesterday too!
  • edited September 2010
    Don't forget Liv's EPT win