You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

BEARING!

edited March 2011 in The Shed
Has anyone out there got a hub bearing for a 1971 short wheel based land rover?

If yes!

For gods sake why?

Comments

• edited September 2010
     No but I think Mr Miyagi may have a dip-stick for one! :)
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BEARING!:
     No but I think Mr Miyagi may have a dip-stick for one! :)
    Posted by Donut64
    Your lucky ....im already 1 !!!!
  • edited September 2010
    Why do they call it a FlyWheel .......  looks nothing like a Fly.?
    Posted by logdon
    It goes round and round like a demented fly round a light bulb! Weather its on or off i hasten to add!!!
  • edited September 2010
    ive got loads for the 1972 model,none for 71 though  ;)
  • edited September 2010
     Why cant I tell the time from a "Timing Belt" then.?   "cleverclogs" !!!
    Posted by logdon
    Pffffff dopey ....all you have to do is look at the wobbling gangle pin ....in rlation to the timing belt....divide by the number of spark plugs...then add 1 exhaust valve ...BINGO ...you have the absolute correct time with the atomic clock! ...I learnt that in junior school ....No education these days...     :-)
  • edited September 2010

I haven't got any bearings but I do have the circular flap (approx 8" diameter) from inside the induction system of a 2003 BMW M3 CSL. I forgot to put it back in before I sold it. Could now be used as a frisbee I guess, or a very crap wheel. Offers over £1,000 via PM :-)

• edited September 2010
    hmmm NB,....id love a flap wheel ...to hang in my living room...but wanted a 12" ....size does matter in some cases !  :-)
  • edited September 2010
    Does anyone know where i can get a circular flap (the 8 inch version) for a BMW 2003 M3 CSL, as the dodgey del boy car dealer i bought the car off removed it before selling me the car. i can only wonder at what he wanted it for, some sort of sexual impliment for wierdo`s i assume. if that is so why didnt he go all the way and get the 12 inch version or perhaps he is working his way up to the big boys toys. i will recognise him again as he had an unforgetable face....
  • edited September 2010
    Does anyone know where i can get a circular flap (the 8 inch version) for a BMW 2003 M3 CSL, as the dodgey del boy car dealer i bought the car off removed it before selling me the car. i can only wonder at what he wanted it for, some sort of sexual impliment for wierdo`s i assume. if that is so why didnt he go all the way and get the 12 inch version or perhaps he is working his way up to the big boys toys. i will recognise him again as he had an unforgetable face....
    Posted by lucy4
    You can talk .....you look a bit like a sloth!.........I think ya a bit green dear!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BEARING! : You can talk .....you look a bit like a sloth!.........I think ya a bit green dear!
    Posted by FR4NKLY

Guess the famous line...
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BEARING! : Guess the famous line...
    Posted by lucy4
    Hope its a good lens..... hahahahaha
  • edited September 2010
    Posted by lucy4
    YES! PM me with your offer over £1,000 :-) It doesn't work so well on the car so you'll end up using it for ..... 'something else'
  • edited September 2010
    Why [dont] you get blood from a bleed nipp le ....... and why cant I cook breakfast on the front grill. ?
    Posted by logdon
    Actually thats been done lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AKGMMUsMeg
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BEARING! : Actually thats been done lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AKGMMUsMeg
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    I heard that someone used to cook SALMON whilst driving home from work ....used to put it in tin foil and PLACE it on the exhast maninfold!
  • edited September 2010
    Hi Kiwini4u   Call me Mrs Picky,  but when I went to School Boys did Cookery and Girls did Car Mechanic's so I do know my "Little End" from my "Big End" !!!!    They, were cooking off the Radiator and not the "Front Grill"  further more I also know that if you let the old stale air out of your Tyre's and put fresh clean air in.   The car will go faster and use less Petrol. "So there".?
    Posted by logdon
    And when a tyre is flat ...its only flat at the bottom.....