You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

WHAT A MUPPET!

edited September 2010 in Poker Chat
Had QQ.....

it was heads up as 4 other players had folded!  The player b4 me put in a 500 raise...i reraised him...

He reraises....i reriase.....he goe all in ...

I FOLD....leaving me with a chip and a chair!

Why.... TOTAL MISS CLICK ...as i clicked to call all in ....i folded....had this been a high byin...i would be crying!

What a muppet! ...

Anyone else done this?

Comments

• edited September 2010
    I reckon you just bottled it
  • edited September 2010
    I have done it the other way round were I called a big bet with junk when I had meant to fold. Not a good feeling and no happy ending.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to WHAT A MUPPET!:
    Had QQ..... it was heads up as 4 other players had folded!  The player b4 me put in a 500 raise...i reraised him... He reraises....i reriase.....he goe all in ... I FOLD....leaving me with a chip and a chair! Why.... TOTAL MISS CLICK ...as i clicked to call all in ....i folded....had this been a high byin...i would be crying! What a muppet! ... Anyone else done this?
    Posted by FR4NK
    Yes but my "misclicks" are usually bad calls, and i bink the miracle card:)

I wouldn't misclick fold ever. The fold button is rarely used these days, in fact it's getting dusty.

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: WHAT A MUPPET!:
    I have done it the other way round were I called a big bet with junk when I had meant to fold. Not a good feeling and no happy ending.
    Posted by Donut64
    Thats even worse ...lol ...i would gutted!
  • edited September 2010
    I've heard a rumour that Dohhhhhhh has never done it.
  • edited September 2010

I done it accidently the other day when multi tabling cash, I folded for about £2 into a pot of about £19, looked lick a right pr at, had the nut straight too lol
  • edited September 2010
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
     Are we still talking misclicks here Mr M? Or are spreading malicious rumours again! You are so wicked. :)

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: WHAT A MUPPET! :  Are we still talking misclicks here Mr M? Or are spreading malicious rumours again! You are so wicked. :)
    Posted by Donut64
    Leave Mr M alone ...i feel he's like the AA a very nice man!....haPick on me ...i caused this row after all...arnt poker players really defensive! Quite fragile arnt they!
  • edited September 2010
    one time a while back, which coincidentally was the last time i played online with a few drinks in me, i made what i thought was an all in move into someone who had me covered, but i left 10 chips back for some reason. the op then put me all in and i mis-click folded. had kings full. never again.
  • edited September 2010
    Similar happened to me 2 weeks ago - was chip leader in BB & 2nd place in SB. SB went all-in after flop with AK on a AKJ flop - I misclicked call with 93 offsuit only to catch running 9's

Havent seen the guy since. Maybe another of those suicide statistics!

Sorry M8!
  • edited September 2010
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    LOL...i wondered what "DOHHHHHH" is really made of ...is it flour, milk egg ...ect ......very FATTENING
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: WHAT A MUPPET! : Leave Mr M alone ...i feel he's like the AA a very nice man!....haPick on me ...i caused this row after all...arnt poker players really defensive! Quite fragile arnt they!
    Posted by FR4NK
     Mr M is one of my favs and he will be well aware I am not having a go at him. Also when I contradict you its not because I  am picking on you its just banter.  Im a lover not a fighter! XX :) Ps I find your man crush on Mr M Quite sweet! LOL
  • edited September 2010

I did it last week. Playing an MTT had Q2 in BB, 3 limpers. Flop QQ2 Button bets i flat. Turn 2 button checks i check. River 4th heart button bets i reraise he pushes I fold.  LOL WHAT A DONK.
  • edited September 2010
         I did it last week. Playing an MTT had Q2 in BB, 3 limpers. Flop QQ2 Button bets i flat. Turn 2 button checks i check. River 4th heart button bets i reraise he pushes I fold.  LOL WHAT A DONK.
    Posted by pomfrittes
    Glad im not the only one .....lol
  • edited September 2010
    I did it yesterday in a DYM on the bubble 2 guys go all in on my BB with simular stacks, I misclicked call and finished 4th........... WHAT A DONKEY THING TO DO!!!!!!!! LOL
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: WHAT A MUPPET! :  Mr M is one of my favs and he will be well aware I am not having a go at him. Also when I contradict you its not because I  am picking on you its just banter.  Im a lover not a fighter! XX :) Ps I find your man crush on Mr M Quite sweet! LOL
    Posted by Donut64
    you've been warned now donut. Leave me alone or Frank will get you!

and he fights dirty.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: WHAT A MUPPET! : you've been warned now donut. Leave me alone or Frank will get you! and he fights dirty.
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
     In that case dont give him any of your tomatos! EEK!
  • edited September 2010
    As a tip to us all who have done it......if you ever find yourself in this unfortunate position again, be it through drink, tiredness or just plain underestimating the complexity involved in the operation of clicking the right option, then try this.........

When spurting out the expletives and calling yourself a "muppet", try saying it slowly and pronouncing it moo-pet instead. If you can also use an Italian accent and puck your fingers in the style of a chef saying mama-mia then it may benefit you greatly. Try repeating this at the monitor/laptop for about 10 minutes for best results/maximum mentality rating.

Ciao for the win.
  • edited September 2010
    I once folded Quad Aces against an all in.

I was practicing chip rippling, and I got so excited when I hit the Quads, and the chips went everywhere and one of them hit the mouse while it was over the fold button...........  Sigh