You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Live Sats - DTD Sep 10th Question for SPT

edited September 2010 in The Sky Poker Tour
Hi Rich

Think I read the answer to this on another forum but just to clarify for everybody here.

If you have bought in direct and then go on to win a seat in the live sat at DTD on Friday night, will the lobby still be up to deregister the direct buy-in? I am assuming it may be full and therefore the lobby will not be available.

Dave

Comments

• SPTSPT
    edited September 2010
    In Response to Live Sats - DTD Sep 10th Question for SPT:
    Hi Rich Think I read the answer to this on another forum but just to clarify for everybody here. If you have bought in direct and then go on to win a seat in the live sat at DTD on Friday night, will the lobby still be up to deregister the direct buy-in? I am assuming it may be full and therefore the lobby will not be available. Dave
    Posted by anonymous

If you are already qualified/bought in and then win a seat in the Fri night live satellite, take up your seat via DTD and let me know (in person Fri-Sun) and you'll be reimbursed the online buy in you already have
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Live Sats - DTD Sep 10th Question for SPT:
    In Response to Live Sats - DTD Sep 10th Question for SPT : If you are already qualified/bought in and then win a seat in the Fri night live satellite, take up your seat via DTD and let me know (in person Fri-Sun) and you'll be reimbursed the online buy in you already have
    Posted by SPT
    Cheers Rich thought that was the case

Dave