You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

All for the forum

Hi all

Yup, tonight we have the forum deepstack, this is a 10 handed tournament, it costs £5.50 to play and for your money, you get a 5K starting chipstack, and 12 minute blinds, so close to playing live wiiiiiii :)

Good luck all

If you wish to register, please click here (Gose to the poker lobby), thank you.

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Batkin885000  
    Kiwini4u5000  
    P-DoHeRtY5000
  • edited September 2010
    OMG it looks like it will actually run this week:))
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: All for the forum:
    OMG it looks like it will actually run this week:))
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    Lol, yup, wiiiiiiiiiiiiii

• edited September 2010
    Finished up with 18 runners this week:))

Unfortunately I finished up going out in 15th after I called a player who kept going all in.  I had QQ and when he turned his cards over he had KK and the kings held, didn't go out then but it put me on 750 chips.  The only good news for me was the player who took most of my chips went out ahead of me lol.

Anyway hopefully this tournament is in for a revival.

By the way of the 18 players who started, ALL 18 were still in at the first break, not many games where THAT happens.
  • edited September 2010
    Finished up with 18 runners this week:)) Unfortunately I finished up going out in 15th after I called a player who kept going all in.  I had QQ and when he turned his cards over he had KK and the kings held, didn't go out then but it put me on 750 chips.  The only good news for me was the player who took most of my chips went out ahead of me lol. Anyway hopefully this tournament is in for a revival. By the way of the 18 players who started, ALL 18 were still in at the first break, not many games where THAT happens.
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    good table banter as well,
    this used to be a good tourney with a decent number of runners,  it is still a good tourney so lets get the number of entries up a bit.
     btw kiwi I took a big hit with QQ as well,  AK hit the K  took most of my stack.
    try again next week.
  • edited September 2010
    I agree I played tonight becase I saw the threads and wanted the 10 seat practice for DTD but wil alwas support this tourny when i can

Dave
  • edited September 2010
    Argghhhh bubbled JJ into KK

Well played the top 3!!
  • edited September 2010
    I agree I played tonight becase I saw the threads and wanted the 10 seat practice for DTD but wil alwas support this tourny when i can Dave
    Posted by SolarCarro
    well done solarcarro, thought you were the best player at the FT imo, just got unlucky.
  • edited September 2010
    Remember when you could buy spangles.