You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

mickey mouse poker

Dear sky poker management and fellow players

I've left this a few days before doing so,so i could calm down a bit after a long
hard month of playing poker and being in the top ten most of the time untill
the last few hours of the month i feel disapointed and angry to have been pipped
at the post and been cheated out of £25 bonus

first good luck and well done to most of you

what i am on about in short is the sit and go side of the league
the sky poker management are the stupid ones for allowing 3 points for one
handed mickey mouse games.If this is fair then lets start having 3 points for
every hand won on a sit and go game.Will they do that NO i dont think so,
so as a small protest to this i am not playing any sit and go games this
month while i have a good think as to if i want to stay with someone thats
running a unfair league please feel free to add to my post if you agree or
disagree with me

Thank you for reading my post i do not normally do things like this but feel this
strongly about this situation

chears all tony14757

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Hi Tony

This has been raised before in the thread here.  There are a couple of replies on page 2 of that thread from Sky Jordan and it might be worth PMing a copy of your post to him so that he can look into it for you.

Steve
  • edited September 2010
    Hi Tony,

I understand your disappointment in this situation, however we need to cater for all types of player and, while these tournaments remain popular, they will still be used as part of the Poker League scoring system I am afraid.

As Steve says, I replied to a thread similar to this previously which I have copied here:

The league points are distributed upon buy-in for all our STT tournaments, which includes the Russian Roulette tournaments. This means that playing in a tournament such as this will gaive you more league points. I understand these tournaments are only very short so you can play in more and more to improve your league standing, however the buy-in is the same as most other STT tournaments and therefore will remain as part of the league points structure.

As per the terms and conditions:

Single Table Tournament Points (STT's) are awarded based on the buy-in, finishing position and no. of entrants

Single-Table tournaments relates to all Sit & Go tables, which in some cases will be made up of multiple tables. E.G. a 3 tabled 18 seat scary Sit & Go.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Jordan