You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

fixed

edited September 2010 in Area 51
can anyone tell me are all players genuine players or does the computer add a few computer players .......i cant believe every time i get down to the big money prizes it gives me good hands to call all in and the other player will have better hands....twice last night i called all in on good hands and twice i had the best hand but both times the other player won with the last card ..beginning to think computer has a lot to do with who wins and not how well you play..answers please !!!!!!!!

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Nothing weird about it mate other than its poker and unless you have got the stone cold 'nutz' you can and will get outdrawn on occasions.Right now are we in area 51 yet?
  • edited September 2010
    just before the last card,i had the bestest hand ,and he had the worstest ,then on the last card comes ,i had the worstest hand and he had the bestest ,,i dont think i should have won ,cause he had wor st hand and go allin ,i had best hand ,and he still go allin ,then computer give him bestest cards on last card and he still in and me not ,i think compter is lying ,and cheat me more than computer cheats everybody ,it must be fixed every time i put my money to play ,,why does computer give bestest  cards to every  body ,only me not get good cards ,not fair when i pay good money to enter 30p huntr bounty ,alwasys when i in money i go allin and he calls allin with worstest hand and i lose .....i think computor dont like me much ,and like everyone  much better than me ....
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to fixed:
    can anyone tell me are all players genuine players or does the computer add a few computer players .......i cant believe every time i get down to the big money prizes it gives me good hands to call all in and the other player will have better hands....twice last night i called all in on good hands and twice i had the best hand but both times the other player won with the last card ..beginning to think computer has a lot to do with who wins and not how well you play..answers please !!!!!!!!
    Posted by LUCAS58
    Hi

Try reading this, it may help :)
  • edited September 2010
    I'm a computer player but I don't always win :-(

• edited September 2010
    God I love you Area 51 my baby.

But as a goodwill gesture I have arranged the following as a one off to you.

Just enter the promotional code AREA51PMSL to take advantage of this offer.
  • ACAACA
    edited September 2010
    In Response to fixed:
    Posted by LUCAS58

just a thought Lucas, maybe u shud stop calling allin's
  • edited September 2010
    THIS SITE IS BEING INVESTIGATED.......... BEWARE OF PLAYERS WHO COME FROM PLACES BEGINNING WITH B ....A LOT OF THOSE ARE BOTS .....
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: fixed:
    THIS SITE IS BEING INVESTIGATED.......... BEWARE OF PLAYERS WHO COME FROM PLACES BEGINNING WITH B ....A LOT OF THOSE ARE BOTS .....
    Posted by LUCAS58
    lol, OOC does it actually say 'BOT' under where they're from? that would be funny!

and i see what your saying about d tourny's, last time i went deep i was beat by 2 guys called Phil12uk & Scotty77, and as far as i know no1's heard from them since