You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

such a donk site

edited September 2010 in Area 51
im low stacked 600 odd cjips i get 55 im allin one call 4-10 my 55 holds up 

very next hand i get aces a donk raises me like he or she or it no it was a sweaty sock with kq hits trip kings 

Comments

• edited September 2010
    unlucky lucky--but both calls were quite legit on a small stack-- i only had to put in 99 chips to call, and the other chap had to call too--poker m8 innit
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: such a donk site:
    unlucky lucky--but both calls were quite legit on a small stack-- i only had to put in 99 chips to call, and the other chap had to call too--poker m8 innit
    Posted by oynutter
    how can it be poker when it happens regular as clock work, u had to call yes but the free look player kq raised me
    so i had to go allin what is kq the nuts now dont think so the mupps on here i would love to play live
    but gl to u m8ty
  • edited September 2010
    kq is not the worst hand to call with.

i had aces cracked by 8 6 off last week!!

plus like mr nutter said you were short stacked so wasnt the worst call ever imo.

just one of those things unlucky!
  • edited September 2010
    kq is not the worst hand to call with. i had aces cracked by 8 6 off last week!! plus like mr nutter said you were short stacked so wasnt the worst call ever imo. just one of those things unlucky!
    Posted by donkeyplop
    the kq player didnt have to call tried pushing me with them and then having to rely on hit two off his cards pure lucker style in my eyes and the underdog seems to win the most hands on this site may have to change my game
    to a lucker style eh
  • edited September 2010
    Live up to your name!!!!

Deepstacks are donk fests imo play something where your skill edge will come through, velocity is best but it's a rebuy now....
  • edited September 2010
    Live up to your name!!!! Deepstacks are donk fests imo play something where your skill edge will come through, velocity is best but it's a rebuy now....
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Dont beat around the bush say what u really mean.....lol
  • edited September 2010
    AA gets cracked even 72 has a 11% chance, it hurts but thats poker some luck required!