You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Private tables

edited September 2010 in Community Suggestions

Would it be viable for sky to provide its users with the options to buying tables for a certain amount of time.
This would be so the player can decide who he/she wants to play at there table and could rent a table for his/her friends to play on. Sky would make money still from this as they could charge at a dayrate or something along them lines and then the players would have that option to have there own private tables. (pin locked)

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Hi Batkin

This is a copy of the response Sky_Jordan gave on the Improvements tread which answers your question

"I am afraid we cannot provide you with your own private tournaments, however you and all your friends should be able to find a Sit N Go tournament for you all to join, however you won't be able to choose your buy-in etc unfortunately"
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Private tables:
    ty
    Posted by Batkin88
    I too had a similar suggestion and the response I got back from the admin was as follows :

Hi Guys,

thanks for your posts on this subject. private tournaments are actually already on our list of developments and will be coming soon.

Unfortunately at this stage i can't be too specific with dates (as everything is subject to change) but an arrival time before Christmas looks likely.

More news and announcements when we have the information.

cheers