You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

More multi tabling shenannigans!! Come play with me :)

edited September 2010 in Poker Chat
Whatever is going on, Im in!! All I can see is LML giving away free money and I like it :)

What challenge you doing as in, how much you hoping to double up?

xxxxxx

Comments

• edited September 2010
    It's a well known fact that whatever gene women have that that makes them wonderful at Multi-tasking has sadly passed me by.

It's because of this that I am going to attempt, for the month of September, to double up on DYM, cash and S&G tables.

This will be all very amusing and I'm possibly financially rewarding for all concerned.. although not necessarily for me!!

So I propose this.. Those of you who have never really tried the art of the multi table.. and those of you who regularly play 2,3 or 4 tables.. come meet me on my double tablidge and let's see what we can do!! Due to the micro proportions of my laptop I will have to have one of these tables in Mini view but we can chat, discuss and banter on in the other.

This will be lots of fun. Mostly for you.

Also please post any hints, tips or advice you have for multi tabling.. or any stories, experiences or worries you have about the subject.

I am interested to find out what you guys think about it.

xxLM

EDIT Weds 22nd Sept: Tonight there will mutiple table donkage action taking place in both the £3000 Double stack (£11 @8pm) and the TOT (£5.50 @ 8.30pm)

Roll up roll up.. cheap as chips!!
  • edited September 2010
    Hi LML,i recently started a thread entitled 'multi-tabling ftw' and this was because until 11 days ago i had a real slow old lappy and it couldnt handle more than 1 table,then i got myself a much better one and have been runing 2-3 tables easily.What ive found is it irons out variance much better and enables you to select ure starting hand selection easier and especially playing cash it has improved my bankroll very nicely.Gl in your own quest,dav xxx
  • edited September 2010

HI LISA DELICIOUS

ARE AROUND TONIGHT TO PLAY THAT HEADS UP BB GAME ?

• edited September 2010
    Hi LM

Uh oh, i get a feeling of confusion coming on :)
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Multi-tabling.. I don't get it????:
      HI LISA DELICIOUS  ARE AROUND TONIGHT TO PLAY THAT HEADS UP BB GAME ?  
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Hi Irish! Not around tonight but cam do it tomorrow? Who'd I get in the draw??

LOL thanks guys.. yes I will be confused.. And Dyl.. I was jsut hoping not to completely BLOW my BR!!

But if as Dav says it irons out a little variance then I should make it a challenge!! 

OK I'll throw it out to you guys... A multi table challnge then!! What should my goal be??

xx
  • edited September 2010
    i think multi tables should be at least 3 different tables at the same time 

Table 1.  Omaha Hi PL  Cash

Table 2.  Holdem  MTT tournament

Table 3.  Omaha Hi Lo   SNG

By the way, Table 1. cannot be against Richard Orford because that doesn't count as a challenge 

Your goal, should you choose to accept it, shall be...

1.  Win the MTT

2.  Fold Ace Jack, twice in each game 

3.  Double your no of Buy Ins on the Cash Table 

4.  Beat your record for consecutive SNG wins,  that'll be, lets get the calculator out,  ahhh.... 2

Actually these goals are a a tad unrealistic.  You only have to Fold Ace Jack once in each game 

Good Luck Lisa, 
  • edited September 2010
    i think multi tables should be at least 3 different tables at the same time  Table 1.  Omaha Hi PL  Cash Table 2.  Holdem  MTT tournament Table 3.  Omaha Hi Lo   SNG By the way, Table 1. cannot be against Richard Orford because that doesn't count as a challenge  Good Luck Lisa, 
    Posted by JockBMW

LOL..

And as for the 3 tables... You trying to KILL me?!!!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Multi-tabling.. I don't get it???? : LOL.. And as for the 3 tables... You trying to KILL me?!!!
    Posted by LML

Added some SMART Objectives for you 

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Multi-tabling.. I don't get it???? : Hi Irish! Not around tonight but cam do it tomorrow? Who'd I get in the draw?? LOL thanks guys.. yes I will be confused.. And Dyl.. I was jsut hoping not to completely BLOW my BR!! But if as Dav says it irons out a little variance then I should make it a challenge!!  OK I'll throw it out to you guys... A multi table challnge then!! What should my goal be?? xx
    Posted by LML

ok delicious i will remind you tomorrow then !
  • edited September 2010
    Dear IrishRaver,

Have you noticed the way, IrishRover is playing Heads Up with anyone in the community now,  Next he'll be wanting to take on Tikay.  I personally think Lisa is way above his Poker Skills level.  Thought you might want to keep an eye on him.  Get him to play Richard Orford, a few times.  That'll suit him much better.

A friend who cares.

Oops  that was supposed to be a PM.  ;o)
  • edited September 2010
    Dear IrishRaver, Have you noticed the way, IrishRover is playing Heads Up with anyone in the community now,  Next he'll be wanting to take on Tikay.  I personally think Lisa is way above his Poker Skills level.  Thought you might want to keep an eye on him.  Get him to play Richard Orford, a few times.  That'll suit him much better. A friend who cares. Oops  that was supposed to be a PM.  ;o)
    Posted by JockBMW
    why cant you be a real Scotsman like bandini !
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Multi-tabling.. I don't get it???? : why cant you be a real Scotsman like bandini !
    Posted by IRISHROVER

Have you ever seen me in a Kilt ;o)

• edited September 2010
    Ahhh So this evening I will be providing the value on not one but TWO tables at a time!! This means I will attempt to muti table yet again!!

Those of you that witnessed the unmitigated disaster that was last weeks attempt will most definitely want to be around to benefit ;)

So thanks to everyone that suggested I need to Focus and 'play less like a Donkey'!! 

So.. If you've never had twins before.. NOW is the time to give it a go!! Two gorgeous tables..both playing at once!! Admittedly one will have to be in Miniview on my wee Mac.. But twice the chance to cash?? ME LIKEY!!

You can find me on my Sky Poker Player name Lisa_Marie xx

So.. I will be playing the 'main event' (8pm £11 doublestack) in Standard view and we can chat/debate and pick apart the best ways to maximise multi table play... and the 8.3pm TOT in mini view... though I may switch these up from time to time!!

So sign up and post tourney stats.. Multi tabling tips/hints/bugbears.. and reasons why you love/hate multi tabling!!

Oh and I'll be around this Friday on the multi table circuit too!!

No 1 tip for multi tabling???
  • edited September 2010

Eh?

LML Posting at 9.02am?

Something very wrong about that. Girlies don't get up that early.

PS - Multi-Tabling on Friday? You on PTP, too?
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Multi-tabling.. (And tonight's PTP) I don't get it????:
    Eh? LML Posting at 9.02am? Something very wrong about that. Girlies don't get up that early. PS - Multi-Tabling on Friday? You on PTP, too?
    Posted by Tikay10
    I'm not a girl boyo!! I AM A WOMAN!! (and FYI... I'm not actually 'up' I'm still currently wrapped up nice and cosy in my duvet.)

Nope not PTP Friday.. But it's my next free evening to get my Multi table groove on :)

Ps. You+Me+Blackpool= Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    PPS. You will NOT be taking me up the tower. I'm not that kind of girl.

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Multi-tabling.. (And tonight's PTP) I don't get it???? : I'm not a girl boyo!! I AM A WOMAN!! (and FYI... I'm not actually 'up' I'm still currently wrapped up nice and cosy in my duvet.) Nope not PTP Friday.. But it's my next free evening to get my Multi table groove on :) Ps. You+Me+Blackpool= Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Posted by Lisa_Marie

So many on here will be very upset that you posted this when they are off at work.

Oh and best piece of advice I every got about Multitabling.......

DONT DO IT 

• edited September 2010
    I AM A WOMAN, I dont think anyone has noticed LM ;), well... except for tikay :)
  • edited September 2010
    I'll be up for some SnGs tonight but an early finish for me.

oh and re Blackpool, Tikay says he's gonna take you for a ride on The Big One , watever that is????? :o

Will be my last games tonight for 3 weeks :(:(

LML and Jagerplopdonk??? Talk about easy money!!!!!!
  • edited September 2010
    I'll be up for some SnGs tonight but an early finish for me. oh and re Blackpool, Tikay says he's gonna take you for a ride on The Big One , watever that is????? :o Will be my last games tonight for 3 weeks :(:( LML and Jagerplopdonk??? Talk about easy money!!!!!!
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    It's the BEST kind Plopper!! Yep will be up for some multi table SnG action after I bomb out for eh tourney.. so about 7 mins after they kick off then.. 
  • edited September 2010
    Prepare for carnage Long- I'm signed up for the Totty and Doublestack too!
  • edited September 2010

Memo

To - The Poker Goddesses

From - tikay.

Maam,

Can you PLEASE ensure LML & Orford are on my Table tonight.

I thank you.
  • edited September 2010
                                    Memo To - The Poker Goddesses From - tikay. Maam, Can you PLEASE ensure LML & Orford are on my Table tonight. I thank you.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Dirty old man,,,,,,,,,,,,orford was hoping for the same thing:)
  • edited September 2010
    Play the sleepstack as well - three in a bed is much more fun.
  • edited September 2010
    Play the sleepstack as well - three in a bed is much more fun.
    Posted by SoLack
    I see you've been taking advice from Mr Rooney :)
  • edited September 2010
    Posted by RICHORFORD

So no MTT Omaha, tonight then .....  I enjoyed that last night.

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Multi-tabling.. (And tonight's PTP) I don't get it???? : So no MTT Omaha, tonight then .....  I enjoyed that last night.
    Posted by JockBMW
    Depends on how the other two tourneys go, Pete. LOL!
  • edited September 2010
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Are you playing your own tourny (RICH PICKINGS) for a change?
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Multi-tabling.. (And tonight's PTP) I don't get it???? : Depends on how the other two tourneys go, Pete. LOL !
    Posted by RICHORFORD

..That'll be a NO then ;)
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Multi-tabling.. (And tonight's PTP) I don't get it???? : Are you playing your own tourny (RICH PICKINGS) for a change?
    Posted by TREMAYNE
    Hi Tremayne- I'm actually in the process of getting my name removed form that tourney as it was only supposed to be a temprorary promotion and I can't make it every week which seems a little unfair on anyone expecting to turn up and do me of all my chips!
  • edited September 2010
    Is Lisa out the 8 o'clock double stack yet???