You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Meet the Sky Team - Question/thread that needs answering? Send it to us!

13»

Comments

• edited November 2010

Good evening Sky Team

Whilst i know that the forum is not the right place to discuss individual chat/forum bans i really feel that this THREAD should be looked at by those who make decisions. Please also see HERE

I cannot believe that someone of Mick's character cannot be given a final chance, and that the views of our community will be ignored for ever...

Obviously you do not wish to set a precedent by giving in, but i think this is a special case. Mick has done nothing but win, and play brilliantly and been a great laugh at the SPT events since he was banned well over a year ago and his character is not in doubt after the comments on this and other threads. Scotty77 has also forgiven him. Its all in the past can we move on and let him back now please? If you prefer to answer me by PM that is fine.

thank you

Hoggers

• edited November 2010
    Hi Greg,

Thanks for your post.

The thread has been been noted along with several PMs. We will consider all options and actions and make a final decision based on our rules, fairness and what's best for the community.

Kind regards,

Rich
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Meet the Sky Team - Question/thread that needs answering? Send it to us!:
    Hi Greg, Thanks for your post. The thread has been been noted along with several PMs. We will consider all options and actions and make a final decision based on our rules, fairness and what's best for the community. Kind regards, Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Hi Rich, thanks for your consideration. I appreciate it. I will not ask the question again as i will leave it up to your team's judgement.
  • edited December 2010
    My my it's been busy here!!! Catching up!!
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Meet the Sky Team - Question/thread that needs answering? Send it to us!:
      Hello to you all. Can we have  Gareth (35suited ) back please. He should be here, with us  in the BB house and had to exit early.   Can any of you help please by looking into the matter and seeing if any of you can do something?     He is missed terribly and I know he is missing us the same way!   Thank you     x
    Posted by candi
    greedy sky. every other poker site online is looking after ther poker players with freerols. and i mean free. you know free. your the greedyest site around. your the laffing stock of online poker sky.
  • edited December 2010
    Thanks for the heads up Solack. I've made sure the rest of the team are aware of this and we'll have it changed fast. ....You're hired!
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    you take posts off that tell the truth sky, wers all the xmas freerols that every other site is putting on for ther poker players. andineils rite sky. you are the greedyest and the laffing stock ov online poker, ebaneezer sky at its best. and i mean freerols. not pointroles!!!!!!!
  • edited December 2010
    My my it's been busy here!!! Catching up!!
    Posted by Lisa_Marie
    why is it, people give you sky ther opinions about yr site, iff you dont like it you just take it off which i think is shocking sky. i read bifterboys opinion b4 you sky took it off. why!!!!. wat was wrong with it. he was only telling the truth. but we all know sky hates a bad thing or the truth said against it. your freerol systoms a joke. you charge points and rebuys on them all and the addon and rebuy money doesnt even go on the prize pool witch i find shocking. lol even the super 6 and fantasy freerolls are rebuys. i like your site. but when it comes to poker, your way wayyyyyyyyyyyyy behind others. i wonder how long this poste lasts. every other online site are putting xmas freerolls on for ther players. sorry i mean every slte but sky!!!! you should listen to opinions sky,,instead of just turning a blind eye. lets see wat uve got to say sky!!!
  • edited December 2010
    Hello

The £22 22:45 & 23:45 bounty hunters

The above two tournaments were not on the lobby on Monday, have they been pulled?  If so can I request that the 22:45 one is restored?  This never got big fields but with a £200 gtee it nearly always got between 20 and 35 runners, and was a very enjoyable nightcap. 

Many thanks for your consideration

Paul

• edited December 2010
    Hi SoLack,

The 2 Bounty Hunter tournaments you mention are available again.

Regards
    Lee
  • edited December 2010
    Hi SoLack, The 2 Bounty Hunter tournaments you mention are available again. Regards Lee
    Posted by Sky_Lee
    Thanks for that!
  • edited January 2011
    Is there anywhere where I can see the final league table for the last quarter?
  • edited January 2011
    Hi SoLack, Unfortunately we cannot provide the full league table for the quarter as the tables for 2011 have already begun.

If you would like any information on your personal performance, however, I can have a hunt around and see what I can get for you.

Cheers,
    Jordan
  • edited January 2011
    ok Thanks.  I don't need any info thanks it was just that someone asked me in chat how they cd check how much they missed the top 30 by.  I think, although I may be wrong, that you used to be able to view the old monthly tables in retrospect.  In any case I think it wd be a good idea in future to have a link to previous quarters tables.

Cheers

• edited January 2011
    Hi guys

Please see THIS thread, i really think the stt league point system needs looking at

thanks for your help

Greg
  • edited January 2011
    Hi guys Please see THIS thread, i really think the stt league point system needs looking at thanks for your help Greg
    Posted by GREGHOGG

+1 please look into urgent someone

PS marked as question as hopefully this may get an answer from sky
  • edited January 2011
    I'll check it out guys.

cheers
  • edited January 2011
    hi all
    i'm quite new to Sky Poker but have heard the term implied odds mentioned a few times recently, could someone please explain this to me in simple terms please

• edited January 2011
    This has been mentioned loads of times before.....but I haven't seen an answer/explanation.

Is it possible that through the night, on the TV channel, you can just run hand after hand of play that's taken place during the day?

For example some micro stakes mtt final tables? micro sngs? and obviously the mastercash action from the designated tables?

Is it as simple as loading in say 500 hand id's into a computer before someone clocks off from the office, and letting it run between 2am and 7am?????

This would be very popular.

Can you do it? And if not, why not?????
  • edited January 2011
    hi rich how come theres no face book freeroll this week plz
  • edited January 2011
    Can you tell me whether it will ever be possible in the future to download your hand histories? For me this is a major factor putting me off playing at Sky compared to other sites. I do not want the info to data-mine other players, just to be able to analyse my own play and to monitor my success rate with preflop all-ins.
  • edited February 2011
    can my partner and i play in the same tournaments
  • edited February 2011
    hi rich how come theres no face book freeroll this week plz
    Posted by tazz1981
    after missing out out on the Fr festival game in a cpl of days as i didn,t see it advertised anywhere - looking at the numbers it looks like i wasn,t the only one - so I took a good luck at the promotions page and noticed the above FR had dissapeared as well

I also noticed this, but after following on twitter for a few months now have never seen one 

Special freerolls for our Twitter followers!

Whats the best way to keep up with latest promotions as the promotions page doesn,t seem to tally with whats actually going on and I can,t see them anywhere in the lobby

Thx

Paul