You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TALK TO FRANK...

edited September 2010 in The Shed
HI you lot....i thought it a good idear to offer my help, and wisdom...to those players on sky poker!
SO...if you have any problems...i MAY be able to help!
EG...
SPENDING TO MUCH .... Im here to advise!
GIRL FRIEND / BOY FREND PROBLEMS .....
SEXUAL PROBLEMS ...although i hasten to add im sorting out my own in that department !!!!
FRUSTRATED WITH POKER...POKER PLAYERS....THOSE THAT THINK THEY ARE POKER PLAYERS ...THOSE THAT ARE DAMM GOOD PLAYERS...BUT DO NOT REALISE IT!
THOSE THAT LIKE OLD TRACTORS....
EATING PROBLEMS...
THOSE THAT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THERE APPEARENCE!
THOSE WHO WORK IN BORING MUNDAIN DEPRESSING FUTILE DREADFULL JOBS!
THE LIST IS ENDLESS.....IF ICANT HELP IN ANY WAY....THEN SEEK ADVICE!
DRUG PROBLEMS....although im out of idears at the moment!...as an EX addict to coffee, i am very understanding in this dept!
Im an understanding chap....sympathetic to quite a few people! even "DUTCH WATER STORAGE" and "PIPE CLEANER"....Types!

SO....ITS GOOD TO TALK ....TALK TO FRANK!

Wish you all very well, good luck at the tables...exept when im on the same table!

Tata for now then good folk! Frank!

Comments

• edited September 2010

LOL N1 FRANKIE KNEW YOU ARE A GOOD THING,

HERES A DILEMMNA TO GET YOU STARTED !

A Moral Dilemma  what would you do?

You're in Florida...In Miami, to be exact. There is great chaos going on around you, caused by a hurricane and severe floods. There are huge masses of water all over you. You are a CNN photographer and you are in the middle of this great disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless. You're trying to shoot very impressive photos. There are houses and people floating around you, disappearing into the water. Nature is showing all its destructive power and is ripping everything away with it. Suddenly you see a man in the water, he is fighting for his life, trying not to be taken away by the masses of water and mud. You move closer. Somehow the man looks familiar. Suddenly you know who it is -- it's George W. Bush! At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take him away, forever. You have two options. You can save him or you can take the best photo of your life. So you can save the life of George W. Bush, or you can shoot a Pulitzer prize winning photo, a unique photo displaying the death of one of the world's most powerful men. And here's the question ,
    Would you select color film, or rather go with the simplicity of classic black and white?

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: TALK TO FRANK...:
      LOL N1 FRANKIE KNEW YOU ARE A GOOD THING,   HERES A DILEMMNA TO GET YOU STARTED ! A Moral Dilemma   what would you do? You're in Florida...In Miami, to be exact. There is great chaos going on around you, caused by a hurricane and severe floods. There are huge masses of water all over you. You are a CNN photographer and you are in the middle of this great disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless. You're trying to shoot very impressive photos. There are houses and people floating around you, disappearing into the water. Nature is showing all its destructive power and is ripping everything away with it. Suddenly you see a man in the water, he is fighting for his life, trying not to be taken away by the masses of water and mud. You move closer. Somehow the man looks familiar. Suddenly you know who it is -- it's George W. Bush! At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take him away, forever. You have two options. You can save him or you can take the best photo of your life. So you can save the life of George W. Bush, or you can shoot a Pulitzer prize winning photo, a unique photo displaying the death of one of the world's most powerful men. And here's the question , Would you select color film, or rather go with the simplicity of classic black and white?  
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Right...as my son is a proffesional wildlife photographer...i know a little about photography...!st i would only shoot in color....i want to increase the dramatics...as hopelfully there is plenty of blood around!...My opion of the human race is this!
    If you hang an orange in a tree...for example! Over a short period of time...this orange will be attacked by...fungus, mould, insect attack..ect... until the orange is completly spent ...and become a lifeless chunk of nothingness...!!! So now think of our STUNNING plannet....as that orange...and the human race as the fungus,virusand insects...that will eventually suck this planet untill its also a chunk of nothingness!
    As for BUSH....why the hell would i bother to save his life when i threw the lying "BAR STEWARD" in the fast flowing water in the 1st place!
    NOW WATCH THIS DRIVE.....