You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I LOVE TIKAY!!!!.......(for this week at least)

edited September 2010 in Poker Chat

That will be the Take On TIKAY tournaments obviously :) These are very well structered tournaments and in the most played in terrific spirit with great banter.

MONDAY -  3rd/137
mowgli1783425001£73.98 + 20 League Pointspryce602£43.02 + 16 League PointsMAXALLY03£30.14 + 14 League Points(went out with AA, lol)

TUESDAY - 6th/46

JCpricedin1150001£184 + 30 League Pointsgoldenb23802£115 + 26 League PointsTHETANK03£69 + 18 League Pointsjaykay8004£50.60 + 12 League Pointskidgrimsby05£41.40 + 6 League PointsMAXALLY06(final table but not cash, lol)

WEDNESDAY  - 7th/63
Batkin8804£31.50 + 18 League Pointswe-r-leeds05£25.20 + 14 League Pointscorbett0406£22.05 + 10 League PointsMAXALLY07£18.90 + 8 League
(cash but no FT, lol)

I think I will pass on Friday's though :)))

Comments

• edited September 2010

Super results hunni! wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii : ) xxx

and `Take on Tikay`  tourney is simply the best tourney and fantastic fun and banter as you say babe.

I love it!
  • edited September 2010

DONT FORGET YOUR

2ND

IN PRIMO!

er well done... very impressive... ish Alan.

• edited September 2010

the tank did well m8y ,

thanks for showing this !

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: I LOVE TIKAY!!!!.......(for this week at least):
      the tank did well m8y ,  thanks for showing this !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    I thought TIKAY MAX was a shop!
  • edited September 2010
    Well played sir
  • edited September 2010
    Nice one Maxine...girl power! ;o)
  • edited September 2010
    nice one Alan, lol friday probably only one i'll be able to play been well busy
  • edited September 2010

Well done Alan.

Well-structured Tourneys like the TOTTY's will ALWAYS favour the more skilful players over time.*

I'm very proud of them, but quite surprised they do not get more Runners, as they are priced to include "something for everyone".

I've been overwhelmed with work since Vegas, so I've not promoted them as hard as I should have, but with some very big changes & improvements to the site now imminent, I intend to try to really ramp up these TOTTY's.

* Last night, I entered the 7pm Sleepie, the 8pm Double Stack, & the 8.30pm TOTTY - & I was out of all three by 9.30pm, which must be some kind of record!
  • edited September 2010
    Well done Alan. Well-structured Tourneys like the TOTTY's will ALWAYS favour the more skilful players over time.* I'm very proud of them, but quite surprised they do not get more Runners, as they are priced to include "something for everyone". I've been overwhelmed with work since Vegas, so I've not promoted them as hard as I should have, but with some very big changes & improvements to the site now imminent, I intend to try to really ramp up these TOTTY's. * Last night, I entered the 7pm Sleepie, the 8pm Double Stack, & the 8.30pm TOTTY - & I was out of all three by 9.30pm, which must be some kind of record!
    Posted by Tikay10
    Tikay - as you'll be attending the British Poker Awards this coming Monday, I assume you expect me to deputise for you once again in the 8.30pm event?

If so, I will exercise squatter's rights and have this tournament officially re-branded 'Have a Go at Hartigan' (c) MMX hawk7112.

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: I LOVE TIKAY!!!!.......(for this week at least) : Tikay - as you'll be attending the British Poker Awards this coming Monday, I assume you expect me to deputise for you once again in the 8.30pm event? If so, I will exercise squatter's rights and have this tournament officially re-branded 'Have a Go at Hartigan' (c) MMX hawk7112 .
    Posted by J-Hartigan
     Lol.  ; )

Tikay,
           you are a legend and our star! We are utterly proud of everything      you do for us. 

All your hard work has not gone unnoticed. We are very grateful for all that you do.

You are quality!

I wish you all the very very best at the award ceremony on Monday evening
    . XXX

• edited September 2010
    Well done Alan. Well-structured Tourneys like the TOTTY's will ALWAYS favour the more skilful players over time.* I'm very proud of them, but quite surprised they do not get more Runners, as they are priced to include "something for everyone". I've been overwhelmed with work since Vegas, so I've not promoted them as hard as I should have, but with some very big changes & improvements to the site now imminent, I intend to try to really ramp up these TOTTY's. * Last night, I entered the 7pm Sleepie, the 8pm Double Stack, & the 8.30pm TOTTY - & I was out of all three by 9.30pm, which must be some kind of record!
    Posted by Tikay10
    Did you happen to get busted by a pair of sevens by any chance against say AQ perhaps? (I'm sure i did that to someone with the surname of Kendall a couple of Fridays ago!).
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: I LOVE TIKAY!!!!.......(for this week at least) : Tikay - as you'll be attending the British Poker Awards this coming Monday, I assume you expect me to deputise for you once again in the 8.30pm event? If so, I will exercise squatter's rights and have this tournament officially re-branded 'Have a Go at Hartigan' (c) MMX hawk7112 .
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    Lol, don't forget "Patent Pending" James!

Yes, I'll be absent on Monday I'm afraid, so if you could do the honours, I'd be grateful. See you at DTD.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: I LOVE TIKAY!!!!.......(for this week at least) : Did you happen to get busted by a pair of sevens by any chance against say AQ perhaps? (I'm sure i did that to someone with the surname of Kendall a couple of Fridays ago!).
    Posted by OnlyOneCT
    Absolutely not!

It's almost unheard of to call for your Tourney Life when double average with 7-7, so I'm pretty sure I'd remember that, & I only recall it happening to me once this year. ;)
  • edited September 2010

The super nit, turns into a bullying, 3-bet shoving LAG when he gets dealt ATo on the bubble ;)
  • edited September 2010
    The super nit, turns into a bullying, 3-bet shoving LAG when he gets dealt ATo on the bubble ;)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Please - A-Q MIN!
  • edited September 2010

HAPPY BERVDAY BTW TK!!!!!!

(see u 2moz Sir)......thats Saturday BTW