You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

deepy.

edited September 2010 in Sky Poker Tournaments
Why are people constantly tring to drum up people to play these deepstacks comps on the forum.....is this not spam...????

Comments

• edited September 2010
    HI MATE IT IS TO LET PLAYERS KNOW WHAT GREAT VALUE THE DEEPYS ARE SO WHY NOT REGISTER FOR THE £2.20 @ 2.20 PM YOU GET 5000 CHIPS AND 12 MIN BLINDS AND IF YA RUN DEEP 3-4 HOURS PLAY.SEE YA THERE YEAH?
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: deepy.:
    HI MATE IT IS TO LET PLAYERS KNOW WHAT GREAT VALUE THE DEEPYS ARE SO WHY NOT REGISTER FOR THE £2.20 @ 2.20 PM YOU GET 5000 CHIPS AND 12 MIN BLINDS AND IF YA RUN DEEP 3-4 HOURS PLAY.SEE YA THERE YEAH?
    Posted by dav1964
    Thats all good and well dav but it attracts all the muppets....and spending 3 hours playing then 1 lucky donk knocks u out with cr ap is NOT my idea of fun.

• edited September 2010
    Posted by dav1964
    But yes ur right Dav it is good value and some of the people make it so worthwhile x
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: deepy. : But yes ur right Dav it is good value and some of the people make it so worthwhile x
    Posted by xFALLENx
    Yes ure right about some o the donkplay im afraid and i dunno if ya noticed but i DID play the orfordable at the weekend and got knocked out by someone callin all streets and there stack to hit a heart on the river and YES it came.Your gonna get this in any tourny as you well know,gl dav xxx
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: deepy. : Yes ure right about some o the donkplay im afraid and i dunno if ya noticed but i DID play the orfordable at the weekend and got knocked out by someone callin all streets and there stack to hit a heart on the river and YES it came.Your gonna get this in any tourny as you well know,gl dav xxx
    Posted by dav1964
    Yes i kno huni u get them everywhere, even in the orfordable. But the bottom line is u get less then in other certain deepies.

Im sorry but my feeling is the league ruined the 7.15pm deepie, it made it 2 high profile and now its more like Donk City.

Take Care huni xxxx
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: deepy. : Yes ure right about some o the donkplay im afraid and i dunno if ya noticed but i DID play the orfordable at the weekend  and got knocked out by someone callin all streets and there stack to hit a heart on the river and YES it came.Your gonna get this in any tourny as you well know,gl dav xxx
    Posted by dav1964
    Dont u just love weekend players!!!!!!!
  • edited September 2010
    I know you are right about the league Lisa it has ruined the 7-15 pm deepstack, to start with the league was ok but it just got to big and yes loads of chancers started playing in this deepstack.
              Its true that you do get chancers in all tournys and there is nothing anyone can do about it, i know some players say its good to have these type of players in the game, well from my point of view i would much rather play a tourny with the least amount of chancers in it as possible.
              As you say Lisa its ok to play well for a few hours but it is no fun at all if one of these players ko's you with a sick hand that most players would put down straight away.
             Well ive had my little say on the matter  good luck all ........Mick .
  • edited September 2010
    I like donkeys, they give many moniez. :)
  • edited September 2010
    I like donkeys, they give many moniez. :)
    Posted by Dudeskin8
    Loadsa moniez,well usually ;o)
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: deepy. : Loadsa moniez,well usually ;o)
    Posted by dav1964
    But being serious for a second, how is more players and as Lisa puts it "lucky donk" players a bad thing ? Surely it's better to play people who are bad at playing poker hence we win more often when they try and outdraw us. From a personal level I'm loving the bumper field in the 7.15 getting easily around 45-60 even 70+ some nights compared to barely scraping 30 when I first started a few months back.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: deepy. : But being serious for a second, how is more players and as Lisa puts it "lucky donk" players a bad thing ? Surely it's better to play people who are bad at playing poker hence we win more often when they try and outdraw us. From a personal level I'm loving the bumper field in the 7.15 getting easily around 45-60 even 70+ some nights compared to barely scraping 30 when I first started a few months back.
    Posted by Dudeskin8
    Cos poker even tho mainly skill also depends on luck and these people dont care (have been told its only £2.20/£3.30 so why not) so they call and hit (again ty sky)
    Happened again 2nite knocked out by another chancing donk
    Its funny another poker site which shall remain namless if u go allin with the bast hand u win!!!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: deepy. : Cos poker even tho mainly skill also depends on luck and these people dont care (have been told its only £2.20/£3.30 so why not) so they call and hit (again ty sky) Happened again 2nite knocked out by another chancing donk Its funny another poker site which shall remain namless if u go allin with the bast hand u win!!!
    Posted by xFALLENx
    Variance.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: deepy. : But being serious for a second, how is more players and as Lisa puts it "lucky donk" players a bad thing ? Surely it's better to play people who are bad at playing poker hence we win more often when they try and outdraw us. From a personal level I'm loving the bumper field in the 7.15 getting easily around 45-60 even 70+ some nights compared to barely scraping 30 when I first started a few months back.
    Posted by Dudeskin8
    Never said in any post its a bad thing mate,annoying maybe but bad most defo not.I win lots of tournys and cash games cos of the so called donks.The more the merrier imo
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: deepy. : Never said in any post its a bad thing mate,annoying maybe but bad most defo not.I win lots of tournys and cash games cos of the so called donks.The more the merrier imo
    Posted by dav1964
    It was mainly towards Lisa lol
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: deepy. : It was mainly towards Lisa lol
    Posted by Dudeskin8
    R u really that brave?
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: deepy. : R u really that brave?
    Posted by xFALLENx
    I prefer the pic with the legs. ;)
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: deepy. : I prefer the pic with the legs. ;)
    Posted by Dudeskin8
    Just 4 u hunipie x

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: deepy. : Just 4 u hunipie x
    Posted by xFALLENx
    Wow xxx
  • edited September 2010

Loooool Cartoons are kool, but real pics ftw ;)
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: deepy. : Just 4 u hunipie x
    Posted by xFALLENx
    That's what I'm talkin about. ;)
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: deepy. : That's what I'm talkin about. ;)
    Posted by Dudeskin8
    Wanna see mine?
  • edited September 2010
    have not long started playing deepies realy enjoy them but reading the comments have to ask am i one of the donks?could not care less am in profit playing them and anyway is everyone not a bit of a donk when they first start playing?
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: deepy. : Wanna see mine?
    Posted by dav1964
    Nah, I'll pass lol
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: deepy. : Nah, I'll pass lol
    Posted by Dudeskin8
    Think ud be missing a real treat there x:)
  • edited September 2010
    have not long started playing deepies realy enjoy them but reading the comments have to ask am i one of the donks?could not care less am in profit playing them and anyway is everyone not a bit of a donk when they first start playing?
    Posted by weemallet
    as long as your enjoying playing it doesnt matter if your a donk or not. the good players adjust there game to react to the strengths and weaknesses of others.
    the rest of us moan about donks!
  • edited September 2010
    Posted by weemallet
    Don`t let them upset you donk. :0)