You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SPT "Clubs"

edited September 2010 in The Sky Poker Tour

I think there will have been 11 events in the SPT tour over the last two years, after Nottingham this weekend.  This will be my 8th, and I am as usual really looking forward to it.  But how many of the "clubs" can you claim membership of?
Played In Every One "Club" - M4VERICK is the only one I know
Winners "Club" - DAVEYZZ has 2 wins
Final Table "Club" - I can think of a few including DANTB10 twice
Final Table Bubble "Club" - NUTTY TART comes to mind
In The Money "Club" - There are many
The Money Bubble "Club" - Not as much fun being a member of this one, as I am
First One Out "Club" - Definately not much fun, ask MIKE1975
Of the 7 "Clubs", I claim membership of 4 different clubs (FT, ITM, Bubble & 1st Out).
What about you?  Can anybody beat 4?
Just a bit of Trivia before the serious stuff starts at weekend.
Look forward to meeting with everybody again.

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Hi Gordon, looking forward to seeinmg you again this weekend.

as you know im in 2 clubs from manchester and edinburgh, hopefully i wont add to it with a bubble or first out lol
  • edited September 2010

"Final Table" Club
    "In the Money" Club
    "Bust 2 people in 1 hand" Club (Did that 3 or 4 times at SPT Manchester if memory serves me right)

• edited September 2010
    In Response to SPT "Clubs":
    I think there will have been 11 events in the SPT tour over the last two years, after Nottingham this weekend.  This will be my 8th, and I am as usual really looking forward to it.  But how many of the "clubs" can you claim membership of? Played In Every One "Club" - M4VERICK is the only one I know Winners "Club" - DAVEYZZ has 2 wins Final Table "Club" - I can think of a few including DANTB10 twice Final Table Bubble "Club" - NUTTY TART comes to mind In The Money "Club" - There are many The Money Bubble "Club" - Not as much fun being a member of this one, as I am First One Out "Club" - Definately not much fun, ask MIKE1975 Of the 7 "Clubs", I claim membership of 4 different clubs (FT, ITM, Bubble & 1st Out). What about you?  Can anybody beat 4? Just a bit of Trivia before the serious stuff starts at weekend. Look forward to meeting with everybody again.
    Posted by Dollie
    That's incorrect, Dollie. You appear to have forgotten the "Oldest Person in the Building" Club, which was remiss of you, as you are the Honorary Chairman of said Club.
  • edited September 2010
     hi Dollie

I am a member of the final table club after swansea and although i havnt played all of them i have been to 5 with the final being my 6th and iv cashed in 4 out of the 5 so far, so im in the money club as well.

see you all there!
  • edited September 2010
    lol i am only a member of one club, thx for the name check :P

on the bright side, it can only get better if i get in another one ;)
  • edited September 2010
    Am thrilled to now be a member of the "in the money" club. Nearly joined the final table bubble club, but didn't have the talent.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: SPT "Clubs":
    Am thrilled to now be a member of the "in the money" club. Nearly joined the final table bubble club, but didn't have the talent.
    Posted by Eyeman
    It's ok, I took the final table bubble club spot for you. It's the most fun, trust me- it's so satisfying to get within touching distance of the final table and miss out, I highly recommend it to anyone to try it. Don't bother with getting to the final table, just bust yourself out.

That makes me a member of two elite clubs! woot!!
  • edited September 2010
    A pleasure to meet you deuces, and a bigger pleasure to gte my A6 past your raise.
  • edited September 2010
    is there a 'done my money' club?

if so can I be el presidente?!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: SPT "Clubs":
    A pleasure to meet you deuces, and a bigger pleasure to gte my A6 past your raise.
    Posted by Eyeman
    OH yes, that was the one... I knew you stung me on a hand, but I couldn't think what it was- I had A10, btw. />.<