You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

help me :(

edited September 2010 in Poker Chat
Been on holiday for two weeks in spain, which was fantastic. Booked with easyjet who decided to cancel our flights back on tuesday thanks to french ATC strike- not quite so fantastic! Now I am stuck without a hotel room booked for DTD this weekend (nearly didn't make it back at all, ended up having to pay around £250 for a monarch flight back >.<)

Anyone got any last minute ideas for hotels around there? I can find hotels for friday, but saturday seems near impossible unless I want to pay stupid money (park hotel was saying ~40 for friday, ~400 for saturday LOL)

I have no knowledge of nottingham whatsoever, I'm shattered and tired out after a pretty stressful couple of days no, if anyone knows of anything that may help I'd be really, really grateful :)

Comments

• edited September 2010
    In Response to help me :(:
    Been on holiday for two weeks in spain, which was fantastic. Booked with easyjet who decided to cancel our flights back on tuesday thanks to french ATC strike- not quite so fantastic! Now I am stuck without a hotel room booked for DTD this weekend (nearly didn't make it back at all, ended up having to pay around £250 for a monarch flight back />.<) Anyone got any last minute ideas for hotels around there? I can find hotels for friday, but saturday seems near impossible unless I want to pay stupid money (park hotel was saying ~40 for friday, ~400 for saturday LOL) I have no knowledge of nottingham whatsoever, I'm shattered and tired out after a pretty stressful couple of days no, if anyone knows of anything that may help I'd be really, really grateful :)
    Posted by DeucesLive

Have you tried Uni accommodation, the campus isn't too far from DTD and you could get a bargain...

Just an idea.

A
  • edited September 2010
    you're an absolute lifesaver, thanks!!!! :)
  • edited September 2010
    I would drive around the suburbs and find a b nb m8--or ask a cabbie