You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

LISA MARIE

edited September 2010 in Poker Chat
God lisa is lovely!...
Shes got a lovely manner!
A certain charm about her....
A charming woman!

If i were young, hansom and rich...Id by her an ASTON MARTIN...But no for her to drive....For me to drive! And once a week id park it out side her house so she could clean it for me! Im sure as she is so smashing she wouldnt mind and she could pretend shes the driver! 

Ya super lisa!

Comments

• edited September 2010
    In Response to LISA MARIE:
    God lisa is lovely!... Shes got a lovely manner! A certain charm about her.... A charming woman! If i were young, hansom and rich...Id by her an ASTON MARTIN...But no for her to drive....For me to drive! And once a week id park it out side her house so she could clean it for me! Im sure as she is so smashing she wouldnt mind and she could pretend shes the driver!  Ya super lisa!
    Posted by FR4NK
    You charmer.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: LISA MARIE:
    You charmer.
    Posted by Machka
    Hope she can take a mild joke ....lol
  • edited September 2010
    som1 fetch me the sick bucket
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to LISA MARIE:
    God lisa is lovely!... Shes got a lovely manner! A certain charm about her.... A charming woman! If i were young, hansom and rich...Id by her an ASTON MARTIN...But no for her to drive....For me to drive! And once a week id park it out side her house so she could clean it for me! Im sure as she is so smashing she wouldnt mind and she could pretend shes the driver!  Ya super lisa!
    Posted by FR4NK
    I thought you were rich.   Just nip upstairs and knock out a few of your 25 grand chip sets 
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to LISA MARIE : I thought you were rich.   Just nip upstairs and knock out a few of your 25 grand chip sets 
    Posted by MP33
    Or knock you out.................of a game that is.....just becuase you cant afford my work bozo!
  • edited September 2010
    som1 fetch me the sick bucket
    Posted by MadHorse
    Yeah ,...and hand it to me after that pathetic reply!
  • edited September 2010
    LOL. Are you and Bandini drinking buddies perchance? ;)
  • edited September 2010
    LOL. Are you and Bandini drinking buddies perchance? ;)
    Posted by LML
    Are "EWE" a woman!
  • edited September 2010
    Bandini, calling Bandini...

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaandiiiiiiiiiini.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: LISA MARIE : Are "EWE" a woman!
    Posted by FR4NK
    Don't be ridiculous. I am Man called Bruce.

I always thought that was perfectly clear.

But thank you for the flattering thread.. Apart from the car cleaning. I don't do car cleaning. 
    Sadly I don't do much much car driving either...

xLM
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: LISA MARIE : Don't be ridiculous. I am Man called Bruce. I always thought that was perfectly clear. But thank you for the flattering thread.. Apart from the car cleaning. I don't do car cleaning.  Sadly I don't do much much car driving either... xLM
    Posted by LML
    Thats a relief ...the less women drivers...the safer the roads i guess!.... Apparently ...20% of accidents are caused by drunk drivers .....SO ...80% were sober....Get drunk and have less of a chance of crashing!....lol
  • edited September 2010
    lol

Finally. The heat is off. My demons are exorcised.

FR4NK, I owe you pal.
  • edited September 2010
    lol Finally. The heat is off. My demons are exorcised. FR4NK, I owe you pal.
    Posted by bandini
    Owe me what....i dont remember you being in debt....to me.....and if you are....ill let you off sony jim!
  • edited September 2010
    lol Frank actually quite a good thread, your winning me over :P
  • edited September 2010
    lol Frank actually quite a good thread, your winning me over :P
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    Thats the spirit chap....all in good taste ....At 57yrs old ....i can only use what brain i have left!...
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: LISA MARIE : Or knock you out.................of a game that is.....just becuase you cant afford my work bozo!
    Posted by FR4NK
    Sorry m8  - Don,t play 30p DYM,s  
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: LISA MARIE : Sorry m8  - Don,t play 30p DYM,s  
    Posted by MP33
    I do .....but only ive studdied poker softwhare and RNG ...for many yrs! ..... Live on..in your ignorance chap...you will never become a millionare on sky poker ....but sky poker is ...and will be richer on the backs of blokes like you matey!....Its a bit early for xmas but i wish you ....
    Happy reloading.... and a very good new bustout!...
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: LISA MARIE : Thats the spirit chap....all in good taste ....At 57yrs old ....i can only use what brain i have left!...
    Posted by FR4NK
    57, like the baked beans. Nice.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: LISA MARIE : 57, like the baked beans. Nice.
    Posted by Machka
    Funny thing you mention backed beans......im funny about them ...i can eat my own ...i cant eat those that are cooked for me no matter where or how wonderfully they are prepared ....strange eh
    nearly 58 m8....then that joke will be like me ...retired!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: LISA MARIE : I do .....but only ive studdied poker softwhare and RNG ...for many yrs! ..... Live on..in your ignorance chap...you will never become a millionare on sky poker ....but sky poker is ...and will be richer on the backs of blokes like you matey!....Its a bit early for xmas but i wish you .... Happy reloading.... and a very good new bustout!...
    Posted by FR4NK
    I don,t expect to become  a millionaire on any site , let alone Sky. As I only play for a hobbie aand keep to low stakes

No doubt you will post again on this thread as you seem obsessed with having the last word , and as for being 57 or 58 i suppose its to late to say you should grow up a bit
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: LISA MARIE : Owe me what....i dont remember you being in debt....to me.....and if you are....ill let you off sony jim!
    Posted by FR4NK
    You mean that set of chips made from ground down panda's toenails are mine for nothing?!

You're a star FR4NK ;-)
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: LISA MARIE : I don,t expect to become  a millionaire on any site , let alone Sky. As I only play for a hobbie aand keep to low stakes No doubt you will post again on this thread as you seem obsessed with having the last word , and as for being 57 or 58 i suppose its to late to say you should grow up a bit
    Posted by MP33
    LISTEN HERE SONY JIM...
    i was playing poker when you were still a little wriggley thing swiming around in you fathers testicles matey!
    SO THEARE!
    AND NEVER FORGET THAT ADULTS ARE JUST GROWN UP CHILDREN...off to bed with no tea!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: LISA MARIE : You mean that set of chips made from ground down panda's toenails are mine for nothing?! You're a star FR4NK ;-)
    Posted by bandini
    DISCUSTIPATING THNG TO SAY ..... IM HOLLORIFIED!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: LISA MARIE : I don,t expect to become  a millionaire on any site , let alone Sky. As I only play for a hobbie aand keep to low stakes No doubt you will post again on this thread as you seem obsessed with having the last word , and as for being 57 or 58 i suppose its to late to say you should grow up a bit
    Posted by MP33
    LAST WORD ...Mr happy chappy ...ill let you have it!
    BUT THEN ...ill have to answer you,....so ill have the last word...but ill let you have it!
    BUT then ill have to answer....which give me the last word again....
    BUT then ill answer as its rude not ....which gives me the last word ....
    But then you will answer ...and that means you will have the last word..

BUT THEN...by that time ill be saying to the wife ...we have a right one here dear...he says i want the last word...but ive given him the last word,,..

GROW UP THE PAIR OF YOU....her reply will be!

Geeze...arnt women nagging "BAR STEWARDS"