You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

obviously dropped on the head as a child.............

edited September 2010 in Area 51
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
 Small blind  £0.02 £0.02 £2.31
xxxxxxxx Big blind  £0.04 £0.06 £7.23
  Your hole cards

Call  £0.04 £0.10 £2.79
 Call  £0.04 £0.14 £3.93
mrBEN485 Call  £0.04 £0.18 £4.09
 Fold     
 Call  £0.02 £0.20 £2.29
xxxxxxxx Raise  £0.12 £0.32 £7.11
 Call  £0.12 £0.44 £2.67
 Call  £0.12 £0.56 £3.81
mrBEN485 Call  £0.12 £0.68 £3.97
 Fold     
Flop

• K

xxxxxxxx Check     
 Check     
 Check     
mrBEN485 Bet  £0.64 £1.32 £3.33
xxxxxxxx Call  £0.64 £1.96 £6.47
 Fold     
 Fold     
Turn

xxxxxxxx Check     
mrBEN485 Check     
River

xxxxxxxx Check     
mrBEN485 Check     
xxxxxxxx Show

mrBEN485 Muck

xxxxxxxx Win Two Pairs, 8s and 7s £1.82  £8.29

Comments

• edited September 2010
    area 51 i think, also xx the guys name when complaining about their play.
  • edited September 2010
    what a complete donkey!!   how did he call the flop bet?
  • edited September 2010

The guy did not believe you, maybe he had some sort of read on you ben?

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: obviously dropped on the head as a child.............:
    The guy did not believe you, maybe he had some sort of read on you ben?
    Posted by waynecure
    Ha ah, yeh right? even if he did, what he beating with 8-9 lol, and even if he didnt believe, with 8-9 thats a stupid call in anyones book
  • ybyb
    edited September 2010
    lol why are you betting this flop into 3 players?

if you really want to limp pre just give up if you dont hit a 2 imo.
  • edited September 2010
    you need to delete his name from ur post.

Also your bet on flop is a good way to lose your stack in long run, all either had to do was hit a card and then ur beat.
    I think if i was in his situation i would of raised you on the flop, his call stopped you betting the turn and river so it bought him two free cards. Ul he hit on the river but there was nothing wrong with his play after flop, if anything he shouldnt of called the pre flop raise but i dont understand why ur raising with pocket 2's? surely its best to limp and if u hit u win the pot if u miss u fold and u have only lost 4p
  • edited September 2010
    you need to delete his name from ur post. Also your bet on flop is a good way to lose your stack in long run, all either had to do was hit a card and then ur beat. I think if i was in his situation i would of raised you on the flop, his call stopped you betting the turn and river so it bought him two free cards. Ul he hit on the river but there was nothing wrong with his play after flop, if anything he shouldnt of called the pre flop raise but i dont understand why ur raising with pocket 2's? surely its best to limp and if u hit u win the pot if u miss u fold and u have only lost 4p
    Posted by Batkin88
    have you actually looked at the hand?
  • edited September 2010
    when u play your hand like this you have to just give up when u miss ur set
  • edited September 2010

In future please remove your opponents name from any Hand History post. On this occasion I've edited it out (changed to xxxxxxxx). Also there is no need to suggest they have some kind of problem (subject) or to label your opponent "complete donkey". Please keep posts / discussions friendly on this site. Thanks.

Moderator.

• edited September 2010
    In future please remove your opponents name from any Hand History post. On this occasion I've edited it out (changed to xxxxxxxx). Also there is no need to suggest they have some kind of problem (subject) or to label your opponent "complete donkey". Please keep posts / discussions friendly on this site. Thanks. Moderator.
    Posted by Sky_Mod7
    +1

you also put shame on my good name ;)
  • edited September 2010
    well pre flop he raised 3 bb to give the impression of a strong hand the 8p call is fine with the 2s as long as you hit a set on the flop as soon as the flop comes you have to think your behind to every hand the pot bet put out by yourself is not really saying much at this level cause people will call as you have to see when people look at the amount they see 64p a relative small amount of money imo you should of took the free card and checked behind that way worst comes to worst the min you lose from the hand is 12p, was a good play of the pot bet just done in the complete wrong time where your hand has relatively no value when going to showdown......... at a higher stake the pot bet would 9 out 10 times get people off their hands unless obviously they are sitting their with a set f/h or anything........ sorry for the long post just thought i would write my opinion