You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

photo approval

edited September 2010 in Poker Chat
Sort it out sky! it should not take half a day + to approve/reject a photo, its even happening in the 'live' show threads where the sky presenters ask for photos and they are not approved til the next day! ATM it is a joke why dont you not get it 'flagged up' when a poster wishes approval or is that too technical? this ruins the forum! it should only take an hour at the most, like everywhere else!

Comments

• edited September 2010
    +1

For the right fee i can be your picture approver as i have alot of time on my hands right now................................................:)
  • edited September 2010
    Loony you are barking up the wrong picture frame.

1. For it to be approved sky need to ensure it has no copyright and has already been released to into public domain.
    2.They have to make sure that it contains no explicit sexual content/nature or connotation.
    3. They have to ensure that it is acceptable to under 18s
    4. They also need to have a.......

"Little Perve over it"

a "Geeze I cant Believe its not butter Moment"

and most of all a Jaw aching

"Thats the best and funniest thing i've seen since slice bread moment"

and once they have wiped the tears from their eyes and any other wet and sticky moments they have had, they can then upload them to the server whilst still having a little chuckle over it.

So as you can see these technical issues need to be dealt with prior to publication. I hope you fully understand the situation and thank you for your patients.