You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

THE PUB!

edited September 2010 in The Shed
Good morning chap!

I thought it a good idear to have an online BAR at "Sky Poker" ...
Now the benifits of this is ...that we all by own drinks, and that iliminates those that WHEN its there round ...they dont suddenly vanish! Or they've made sure thier mobile has rung,....and they have to shoot off suddenly!

Also, i though we could arrange small sit and go's....only with a twist!..That is that we have to call out our poket cards! ...And those that are caught cheating...eg ...lying about what pocket cards they have ,...will be chat banned and NOT ALLOWED to call out thier pocket cards!

I dont know who you lot feel about wingers...but im fed up with them ....i like a cigarette when im playing ...so can i put it to "SKY POKER" that they provide 2 sites... 

"SKY POKER" NON SMOKING !
"SKY POKER" SMOKING !

I look foward to your support...and sujestions, about this idear!....

PLEASE keep you idears and answers short...as wasting ink and paper is not really very "ECHO" friendly!

Thank you all...gl at the tables .... Frank !

Comments

• edited September 2010
    PUT ME IN THE SKY POKER SMOKING,AS THERE WONT BE TO MANY IN THERE, SO MONEY MONEY  IN THE SIT AND GOES MAY COME MY WAY XXX.AND YES I DO SMOKE
  • edited September 2010
    lol frank, im beginning to love your posts

NON- Smoking for me & see you at the bar ;o)
  • edited September 2010
    FRANK THOSE WHO WANT TO GO IN THE SKY POKER SMOKING, MUST SAY WHAT BRAND THEY SMOKE AND HOW MUCH THEY COST FOR A 20PK. MINE ARE PALL MALL 4 POUND 45P A PACK.
  • edited September 2010
    have to be non-smoking for me, might be tempted to start up again.
    I like the bar idea though, but I'd have to limit buyins.
    Don't play too good drunk!
  • edited September 2010
    seriously fr4nk ,i have too by law ,go to a smoking shelter where i work ,BY LAW ,,,,,,,so i don't poison my fellow non-smoking workmates with my passive smoking,,,,,,only too find that  there is nowhere to sit ,due too the WAITING TOO BE INFECTED WITH CANCER EMPLOYEES , that moaned ,about smoke in the work place ,occupying all the seats ,because there's no fun in the canteen with out out us ..................seriously COME ON.............
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: THE PUB!:
    seriously fr4nk ,i have too by law ,go to a smoking shelter where i work ,BY LAW ,,,,,,,so i don't poison my fellow non-smoking workmates with my passive smoking,,,,,,only too find that  there is nowhere to sit ,due too the WAITING TOO BE INFECTED WITH CANCER EMPLOYEES , that moaned ,about smoke in the work place ,occupying all the seats ,because there's no fun in the canteen with out out us ..................seriously COME ON.............
    Posted by ROSEYELLOW

PMSL WP :o)
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to THE PUB!:
    Good morning chap! I thought it a good idear to have an online BAR at "Sky Poker" ... Now the benifits of this is ...that we all by own drinks, and that iliminates those that WHEN its there round ...they dont suddenly vanish! Or they've made sure thier mobile has rung,....and they have to shoot off suddenly! Also, i though we could arrange small sit and go's....only with a twist!..That is that we have to call out our poket cards! ...And those that are caught cheating...eg ...lying about what pocket cards they have ,...will be chat banned and NOT ALLOWED to call out thier pocket cards! I dont know who you lot feel about wingers...but im fed up with them ....i like a cigarette when im playing ...so can i put it to "SKY POKER" that they provide 2 sites...  "SKY POKER" NON SMOKING ! "SKY POKER" SMOKING ! I look foward to your support...and sujestions, about this idear!.... PLEASE keep you idears and answers short...as wasting ink and paper is not really very "ECHO" friendly! Thank you all...gl at the tables .... Frank !
    Posted by FR4NK
    Just when i have won the hand, the river card takes it away from me...so, i propose a game where we get a 2nd river card....thanks.
  • edited September 2010
    Smoke zone....3 rivers....2 flops....and....a......house please :o)

BTW - SC Extra Ultra spinless wimpy silver packs @ 6.63 per pack....RIPPPPPOOOOOFFFFFFFFF

That is all.

x
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to THE PUB!:
    Good morning chap! I thought it a good idear to have an online BAR at "Sky Poker" ... Now the benifits of this is ...that we all by own drinks, and that iliminates those that WHEN its there round ...they dont suddenly vanish! Or they've made sure thier mobile has rung,....and they have to shoot off suddenly! Also, i though we could arrange small sit and go's....only with a twist!..That is that we have to call out our poket cards! ...And those that are caught cheating...eg ...lying about what pocket cards they have ,...will be chat banned and NOT ALLOWED to call out thier pocket cards! I dont know who you lot feel about wingers...but im fed up with them ....i like a cigarette when im playing ...so can i put it to "SKY POKER" that they provide 2 sites...  "SKY POKER" NON SMOKING ! "SKY POKER" SMOKING ! I look foward to your support...and sujestions, about this idear!.... PLEASE keep you idears and answers short...as wasting ink and paper is not really very "ECHO" friendly! Thank you all...gl at the tables .... Frank !
    Posted by FR4NK
    great idea frank can you come up with some rules ,

maybe forum peeps might help !

we will try set one up @ 10 pm ish tomorrow !
  • edited September 2010

LOL , AND THE WORST HAND WINS , THEN THE LOSERS WILL HAVE TO CHIP DUMP TO THE WINNER.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to THE PUB!:
    Posted by FR4NK
    Ha...you lot are brill.....
    I have to say tho...if we all gave up ciggies.....tomorrow.....around 300,000...would be on the dole...and the inland revenue...would lose a MASIVE 10 grand per per min...24-7....... and they moan about kiddney machines that cost 20 grand...... 2 F******* MINS....and they can by one!...
  • edited September 2010
    Marlboro reds - loads of 'em.  And stuff the poker, mine's a pint.
  • edited September 2010
    Marlboro reds - loads of 'em.  And stuff the poker, mine's a pint.
    Posted by RogueCell
    Mines a brandy coffee!....Not to many tho as ugly women start to become quite attractive!
  • edited September 2010

Im in the smoke - free zone on my own then !!!!

Snooker table - £20 a game and 20p for every point I beat u buy, bring yer wallets!

PINT OF CIDER !!
  • edited September 2010
    Im in the smoke - free zone on my own then !!!! Snooker table - £20 a game and 20p for every point I beat u buy, bring yer wallets! PINT OF CIDER !!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    We cpould all meet in the poker pub ...and hug....and say love ya hun ...then as soon as each others backs are turned ....CRINGE ...and put our throughts!
    lol
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: THE PUB! : We cpould all meet in the poker pub ...and hug....and say love ya hun ...then as soon as each others backs are turned ....CRINGE ...and put our throughts! lol
    Posted by FR4NK
    ^fingers down ^
  • edited September 2010
    You need one less brandy coffee than you've had Frank.
  • edited September 2010
    PS DOHHHHHHH - bring on the cue games - prefer pool.  My cue's name is Bernie.
  • edited September 2010
    You need one less brandy coffee than you've had Frank.
    Posted by RogueCell
    You look quite sexy with out any brandy at all!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: THE PUB! : You look quite sexy with out any brandy at all!
    Posted by FR4NK
    No units whatsoever?  Come on.....  Not saying I'm a 10 pinter or anything but your last posts were a little wayward.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: THE PUB! : No units whatsoever?  Come on.....  Not saying I'm a 10 pinter or anything but your last posts were a little wayward.
    Sadly true though! ...ive often found myself chatting to a very attractive woman when im a little worse for where...but when ive seen her later....sober...ive made a very quick and decisive excuse as to why i havnt much time today ...lol!