You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

tables changing

edited September 2010 in Community Suggestions
just wondered if someone can help.This is the only site i play on which doesnt switch tables back to the one when its your turn.Is it my laptop or is it skypokers software.what i dont get is people can play 8 12 tables which is impossible if i keep flicking back and fourth.

Comments

• edited September 2010
    its the software, its an absolute must they implement this, as for multi-tabling most i can do is 6 on mini view, u'd need a mega-resolution screen for 8-12 imo....or a steady diet of coffee, red bull and coca ine, again they need better software with resizeable tables and tables to come to the front when its your turn to act.
  • edited September 2010
    Hi Swiper/sikas,

This all depends on which browser you use. Some will trigger automatically when it is your turn, some won't. From experience, the best browser for this is 'Internet Explorer 8.' I don't think it works on 'Mozilla Firefox.'

Hope that helps,
    Jordan
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: tables changing:
    Hi Swiper/sikas, This all depends on which browser you use. Some will trigger automatically when it is your turn, some won't. From experience, the best browser for this is 'Internet Explorer 8.' I don't think it works on 'Mozilla Firefox.' Hope that helps, Jordan
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
    thanks alot ill give internet explorer ago
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to tables changing:
    just wondered if someone can help.This is the only site i play on which doesnt switch tables back to the one when its your turn.Is it my laptop or is it skypokers software.what i dont get is people can play 8 12 tables which is impossible if i keep flicking back and fourth.
    Posted by swiper

If you can see all the tables at once you don't need it to pop to the front, it's not hard to play 12. Having ADD helps!