You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I'VE GOT A FIZZY!

edited September 2009 in The Shed
Oh yes i've bought myself a yamaha fs1e(fizzy) out of my winnings.
i had one of these when i was 17,and looked them up on ebay.
it is a classic 50cc moped,doing 50 mph(with a tail wind) but i seem to remember mine did 75 mph in the old days(rose tinted glasses)
anyway i am well chuffed with it and buzz around town on it like a teenager

cheers sky poker..........

daveyzz

Comments

• edited August 2009
    In Response to I'VE GOT A FIZZY!:
    Oh yes i've bought myself a yamaha fs1e(fizzy) out of my winnings. i had one of these when i was 17,and looked them up on ebay. it is a classic 50cc moped,doing 50 mph(with a tail wind) but i seem to remember mine did 75 mph in the old days(rose tinted glasses) anyway i am well chuffed with it and buzz around town on it like a teenager cheers sky poker.......... daveyzz
    Posted by DAVEYZZ

wow davey you managed 75 mph was that going downhill by any chance (only joking m8 ) personally i think Yamaha is the best make for racing bikes weither short circuit or road racing totally reliable so you are gonna be fizzing around quite a while i reckon here's a photo of me m8 Ian Lougher on his Yamaha racing at Ulster GP ENJOY

• FBSFBS
    edited August 2009
    Good for you....

When i was 16 the were every ones dream bike ....

If you had a "FIZZY " you were it !

Oh... the good old days before restrictions etc...

• edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: I'VE GOT A FIZZY!:
    In Response to I'VE GOT A FIZZY! :    wow davey you managed 75 mph was that going downhill by any chance (only joking m8 ) personally i think Yamaha is the best make for racing bikes weither short circuit or road racing totally reliable so you are gonna be fizzing around quite a while i reckon here's a photo of me m8 Ian Lougher on his Yamaha racing at Ulster GP ENJOY      
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    lol thats what i meant by the rose tinted glasses,i got mine rebored e.t.c and it did about 55 mph.....

• edited August 2009
    nice wheels. I had a bogger 90 when my mates had 50`s and I thought I was the muts nuts.  I do remember one of my mates having a yamaha RD50 and it was well rapid
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to I'VE GOT A FIZZY!:
    Oh yes i've bought myself a yamaha fs1e(fizzy) out of my winnings. i had one of these when i was 17,and looked them up on ebay. it is a classic 50cc moped,doing 50 mph(with a tail wind) but i seem to remember mine did 75 mph in the old days(rose tinted glasses) anyway i am well chuffed with it and buzz around town on it like a teenager cheers sky poker.......... daveyzz
    Posted by DAVEYZZ

hiya davey your fizzy got a mention in rich orford wins again thread m8 its in the shed

dtw
  • edited September 2009

PUCH MAXI.........GR8 MEMORIES..