You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Mastercash- tonight's live show with Rich and Ed

edited September 2010 in Poker Chat
Evening all!

We're all geared up here for 4 hours of live poker tonight on Channel 865- with tonight's all-singing, all-dancing Mastercash.

Ed and I are your hosts for the whole extravaganza and it's mid-stakes madness tonight as we kick things off on the 20p/40p tables.

Also, of course, we're very excited to be live for the closing stages of the Sky Poker Tour Grand Final and we'll have Tikay and Hartigan on the blower throughout the evening giving us updates and bringing some of the amazing atmosphere from Nottingham into your living rooms.

As ever, we'd love your emails
skyopen@bskyb.com and your posts on this thread- good luck messages for your mates in Nottingham, hand requests, banter, questions etc etc.

Now then, Efgloser started a good thread the other day asking what you like to snack on whilst playing poker. So I'll go one further for our topic tonight. I think we all eat weird stuff that other people find disgusting. For example, Sky producer Ling eats sandwiches filled with stilton, banana and honey, but that's because she's posh. ;

As for me, I'm quite partial to Philadelphia and Marmite sandwiches and I'm also a sucker for those grim strawberry milkshakes you get from petrol forecourts where's there's not one trace of strawberry in it (or milk for that matter) and it's riddled with preservatives and nasty stuff. I find it excellent for a hangover.

How about you lot then?

What do you eat or drink, that everyone else finds disgusting?

Post them on here, make us laugh, make us cringe, make us vomit and we'll read them out!

Comments