You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Standard?

edited September 2010 in The Poker Clinic
Dudeskin8 Small blind  300.00 300.00 4900.00
truckernik Big blind  600.00 900.00 1905.00
  Your hole cards

stu301 Fold     
pod1 Fold     
dukeovdef Fold     
Seagull158 Fold     
daveypye Call  600.00 1500.00 16735.00
pikebait Fold     
ALIVEHAT60 Fold     
Dudeskin8 All-in  4900.00 6400.00 0.00

Comments

• edited September 2010
    If the limper has been limp folding alot then yes!

Depends how light they are likely to call you.

But yeah looks fine on the face of it.

• edited September 2010
    Sos for the lack of info but in general (no reads) 1.5k in the middle, 4.9k behind I'm almost always right to shove here right ?
  • edited September 2010

yeah I was watching at the time and thought it would get through too, especially as you had a pretty tight table image barely playing a hand all night.

Wasn't this the only hand you'd raised with since you had the AJs too?

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Standard?:
    yeah I was watching at the time and thought it would get through too, especially as you had a pretty tight table image barely playing a hand all night. Wasn't this the only hand you'd raised with since you had the AJs too?
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    Yh I was defo playing tight but like I always believe almost no players pay attention to silly things like that so that wasn't part of my plan. Tbh I just saw a player limp in to a pot, for me that's weakness and wanting to see a cheap flop, but what's even more excruciating is when a big stack limps, it's like FFS raise !! You have the chips to raise just do it !!. But no I'll go errrmm limp, call off part of stack? hmmmm go on then yeeehh I won by playing weak and passive yay ! Rant over.
  • edited September 2010
    when in Rome, do as the Romans do.
  • edited September 2010
    Not sure what happened exactly but vs you im only gonna limp here with high pp or maybe AK in the hope you shove
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Standard?:
    Not sure what happened exactly but vs you im only gonna limp here with high pp or maybe AK in the hope you shove
    Posted by dav1964
    LOL, but why limp with such hands when you hav a daddy stack it's sooooo frustrating.

Also for the record he had KQ os, didn't even hav the common decency to limp call with a rag.